(IRR) The Rokugan Industrial Revolution Recruiting Thread (Overun Thread)

Lichtenhart

First Post
Well well well, it seems I'm going to take back my comment about my luck in the e- mail I just sent you, Creamsteak. :D

I wanted to say to TWW thata a gaijin champion made a lot more sense in the Mantis than in the Dragon, but it's up to you. You are a man of sudden revelations, TWW, I'm going to like you! :)

Black Omega, I need some little advices. I'm not sure about I made up Moto Chen (sam 6/rgr 6). Does it makes sense?
That and Akasha. I wanted to introduce her later in the game, but since now I can, should I treat her as a NPC? as an artifact (it may sound absurd but that's what she was)?

Black Omega

First Post
The castles for the Dragon are:

Kyuden Hitomi, The High House of Light. The Palace of the Dragon Clan
Shiro Tamori, Castle of the Tamori Family, formerly Agasha Castle
Shiro Kitsuki, Last Step Castle - Home of the Kituki family
Shiro Mirumoto, Last Glance Castle - Home of the Mirumoto family.

Creamsteak

Explorer
If any of those territories are not on the list, tell me and I will add them in. I won't be updating the lists again tonight, it keeps me up all night. I'll do it tomorrow during the day.

TheWiseWarlord

First Post
I know it makes more sense to have a Gaijin leading the Mantis, but I can easily explain it for the Dragon Clan as well. :) I hereby claim the following for the Dragon Clan, and I also claim the Dragon Clan Sword as an artifact for my PC to wield:

*Kyuden Hitomi
*Shiro Tamori
*Shiro Kitsuki
*Shiro Mirumoto

Alright, I checked out the list, and the only one of these territories that isn't already on the list is Kyuden Hitomi.

Last edited:

Black Omega

First Post
Lichtenhart said:
Black Omega, I need some little advices. I'm not sure about I made up Moto Chen (sam 6/rgr 6). Does it makes sense?
That and Akasha. I wanted to introduce her later in the game, but since now I can, should I treat her as a NPC? as an artifact (it may sound absurd but that's what she was)?
For your amusement: A letter to Moto Chen from his brother. Can't you feel the brotherly love...:)

For Moto you could just as easily go Ftr/Bar. And Chen is described as handsome and a fierce warrior with little time for niceties in The Last Ride fiction, so probably less samurai class then fighter or barbarian.

Akasha would work as an NPC. She's appeared in a couple of stories now and seems practiced in the Naga's magic, though she's still young and learning. She'd be a Shugenja. Just a very unique one.:)

TheWiseWarlord

First Post
Take your time. I understand what a hassle this must be. I can wait. For conviences sake, these are my total claims:

PC Lord Benjarmon: Berserker 4/ Fighter 6/ Warmaster 10. His Honor is 4.

Banner Of The Dragon.
Dragon Clan Sword, which is a +5 Defending Katana of Passage that grants Immunity to Illusion Spells, that grants a +10 Sacred Bonus to all skill checks.

*Otosan Uchi (Capital) PL 4 : IR 5

Dragon Clan
* Togashi (Inkyo/'Tattooed Monk-ise zumi'/Honor 2) Daimyo: Togashi Hoshi (Male Unique Half-Dragon Sam 5/Swordmaster 10/Monk 5) PL 10 : IR 28
* Hitomi (Monk/'Tattooed Monk-kikage zumi'/Honor 1) Daimyo: Hitomi Kagetora (Male Sam 9/Monk 10) PL 9 : IR 23
* Kitsuki (Samurai/Honor 3) Daimyo: Kitsuki Mizuochi (Male Sam 13) PL 3 : IR 3
* Mirumoto (Samurai/Dragon Swordmaster/Honor 2) Daimyo: Miromoto Uso (Male Sam 9/Swordmaster 8) PL 7 : IR 14
* Tamori (Shugenja/Honor 2) Daimyo: Tamori Shaitung (Female Shu 16) PL 6 : IR 11
* Gakuon Province PL 5 : IR 1
* Yamastuke Province PL 5 : IR 1
* Shisame Province PL 5 : IR 1
* Tosie Province PL 5 : IR 1
* Kokozen Province PL 5 : IR 1
* Yumeji Province PL 5 : IR 1

* Kyuden Hitomi
* Shiro Tamori
* Shiro Kitsuki
* Shiro Mirumoto

Last edited:

TheWiseWarlord

First Post
Black Omega or anyone else:

Can someone please give me a basic overview of the Dragon Clans philosophy, military, important NPCs and who their allies/enemies are among the clans? Sorry if this is a hassle.

Black Omega

First Post
TheWiseWarlord said:
Black Omega or anyone else:

Can someone please give me a basic overview of the Dragon Clans philosophy, military, important NPCs and who their allies/enemies are among the clans? Sorry if this is a hassle.
Um.long story.:) Traditional ally, Scorpion Clan. Phoenix would be the closest thing they have to an enemy. Militarily, they are known for their two weapon fighting style. The Mirumoto are the only family in the empire to train to use both katana and wakizashi together. The tattooed monks are know for their unusual abilities and zen outlook on life. The Dragon tend to sit back and observe far more thanrush out and make things happen.

TheWiseWarlord

First Post
I see. Thanks! However, could you just tell me a few more things.... What is the Dragon Clans opinion of the Unicorn, Fox, and Mantis clans? Thanks again for all your help.

Remove ads