(IRR) The Rokugan Industrial Revolution Recruiting Thread (Overun Thread)

Lichtenhart

First Post
From d20 rokugan:
The Unicorn, Crab and Mantis are indifferent to the Dragon, and the feeling is returned. The Unicorn see the Dragon as outsiders, just as the Empire regularly views the Unicorn, but have not made any overt steps to strenghten relations between the two clans. The Dragon do not fully understand the Unicorn, either, and for the timebeing are not interested in changing this fact, The Mantis are much too distant from Dragon's borders for the clans to give one another much thought, as are the Crab.

As for philosophy, Togashi didn't even participate in the kami first fight for power, and was charged to watch the Empire with an impartial eye. Basically Dragon don't mess with other clan affairs as long as they don't mess with Dragon affairs, and if they do, they will regret it.

Black Omega

First Post
With regard to the Fox, I'msure the Dragon respect them and their knowledge of nature. But once again, they are very distant and are probably not thought about much.:)

You should have quite a bit of freedom with regard to setting attitudes.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Black Omega... do you think it would be appropriate to give you a title or something? I know I'm DMing this shin-dig, but you are the Database of the game. Are you still sure you don't want to play? I know it's not the same as the Rokugan you "know" but I think you would enjoy being a player. I kinda need someone to join in to fill in that Mantis Clan slot.

Just ramblin... I just ate some not-quite-cooked-enough french toast... going to nappy nappy nappy soon.

Creamsteak

Explorer
TheWiseWarlord, how long have you been on these boards? Have you ever been under another name?

Yes, Mr_Draco's calculating play style would fit the Mantis, at least the Mantis :eek:Technomancy:eek:

Last edited:

TheWiseWarlord

First Post
I've lurked on these boards for a while. I've been around since this site was under Eric Noah, actually. The only possible bad consequence of having Mr.Draco play the Mantis Clan would be he might make them a tad too evil. :)

Lichtenhart

First Post
I'm still wondering how can we possibly save the Empire if Sollyr is going to play Daigotsu with a uber-artifact. Last time he only destroyed a couple hundreds solar systems. :)

Black Omega, if you don't want to play, would you mind be the Oracles?

Last edited:

Remove ads