• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is anyone out there?

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Wow.... Your summer is really booked.... Pfft....

Oh well...

:confused:

Syrinx! lol...

Well.... I am home all summer... Summer school is time consuming though...

Last edited:

themind

Explorer
I'm still here. Also waiting for the campaign. Maybe someone else could start a game as well, just for kicks.

I'm also working on my Eberron game, slower than I would like to admit though. I hope to have the majority of this adventure done in a few weeks. Especially since the DM that took over got jipped at work and can't get enough time off to DM, I will probably restart as Dm again.

Mr_GrinReaper said:
Wow.... Your summer is really booked.... Pfft....

Oh well...

:confused:

Syrinx! lol...

Well.... I am home all summer... Summer school is time consuming though...
Yeah, especially since I've got band camp after I get back from that.

But I'm going to try to get in a gaming meeting while I'm here, maybe two.

derbacher

Explorer
posted by themind I'm still here. Also waiting for the campaign. Maybe someone else could start a game as well, just for kicks.

posted by Rapida Yea why doesn't someone else start a dnd game, please

What they said, doubled. I just finished an eight hour Eberron session, and I'm jonesing to play after running that long!

themind

Explorer
If no one wants to start up another game just for fun, I maybe able to do one at some time. But since my mind is heavily on my Eberron game and running a DL game online, I would have to probably do a published one.

If anyone is interested, myabe try one of the Dungeon adventure paths.

Nightcloak

First Post
We have enough people to support sevral camapigns if need be.

CE started as GM to only get the ball rolling and quickly broke it into 2 groups when a lot of people showed interest.

Moral of the story... Go for it and have fun.

As a complete side, I was also thinking of running a game as well in several months when RL gets easier (a little) if there is still a general need.

So with enough interest being shown in playing or running a game, it shouldn't be harder to get a game going if someone wants to run with it. :)

Remove ads