Is it a bad sign when...

Rakehell

First Post
As another member of the 80's generation, I can tell you in full confidence that the game youre talking about is (was?)....
BERZERKER!!

Berzerker was the one in the maze with those damn bouncy smiliefaces that would jump out and kill you. I think the one he was talking about is actually Robotron. (Two joysticks, one to move, one to fire, dozens of robots and a goofy looking family you had to save.)

And if it's a bad thing to be older than you post count, well, I'm in serious trouble....

chimchim

First Post
BAH! I actually owned the PONG Home Game(TM), complete with faux-wood paneling contact paper on the surfaces.

And there's no excuse for never having seen TRON, especially considering that it's now out on DVD...

Chairman_Kaga

Founder of the Gourmet Gamer Academy
Re: Sigh

Wolfspirit said:
I make my gamming group feel old when I tell them I'm 19 and have never seen Tron.

Now they've made a special phrase when I don't get a joke from something that was out before I was born "It's a Tron Refference"

Youngin'...

Lothaire

First Post
And to think that I've been here (Here meaning EN world / Erics old message boards) from pretty much the begining.

I've given the best years of my life to this place

*sobs*

Remove ads