Is it a bad sign when...

Lothaire

First Post
I have played/ owned rules for more RPG systems than my age.

D&D (Basic / 1E / 2E / 3E)
Vampire (2E / Revised/ 1E Larp / Revised Larp)
Werewolf (2E / Revised/ Revised Larp)
Mage (Revised / Larp)
Changeling (2E /Larp)
Alternity
Deadlands (Pinnacle)
Castle Falkenstein
Star Wars (WEG / WoC)

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

UD

First Post
Re: Sigh

Wolfspirit said:
I make my gamming group feel old when I tell them I'm 19 and have never seen Tron.

Now they've made a special phrase when I don't get a joke from something that was out before I was born "It's a Tron Refference"

No... thats just wrong...

And wohooo! 12.30 posts per day!

The Sunderer

First Post
I can remember those halcyon days when Tron was the coolest thing everand generated the most amazing arcade game, based upon the light cycle sequence....

Basically you either controlled a blue or red ever growing wall and tried to force your oponnent into hitting it..... I spent hours playing that.

Now I really feel old :(

Black Omega

First Post
The Sunderer said:
I can remember those halcyon days when Tron was the coolest thing everand generated the most amazing arcade game, based upon the light cycle sequence....

Basically you either controlled a blue or red ever growing wall and tried to force your oponnent into hitting it..... I spent hours playing that.

Now I really feel old :(

I remember that. I recall spending hours playing Defender though. And that one silly game where you started out as a little icon in the middle and could shoot in eight directions with a separate joystick and robots started all around you and tried to trap and crush you. Wish I recalled that game's name...ah, memories.;)

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
Black Omega said:

I remember that. I recall spending hours playing Defender though. And that one silly game where you started out as a little icon in the middle and could shoot in eight directions with a separate joystick and robots started all around you and tried to trap and crush you. Wish I recalled that game's name...ah, memories.;)

As another member of the 80's generation, I can tell you in full confidence that the game youre talking about is (was?)....

BERZERKER!!

(catch...the...humanoid....get...the...humanoid...)

I will be 33 this coming April, and I have gamed with people that were born in 1982....THE YEAR I WAS INTRODUCED TO ADnD1E!

ARRRRGH!

Remove ads