• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is it a bad sign when...

Lothaire

First Post
I have played/ owned rules for more RPG systems than my age.

D&D (Basic / 1E / 2E / 3E)
Vampire (2E / Revised/ 1E Larp / Revised Larp)
Werewolf (2E / Revised/ Revised Larp)
Mage (Revised / Larp)
Changeling (2E /Larp)
Alternity
Deadlands (Pinnacle)
Castle Falkenstein
Star Wars (WEG / WoC)

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

UD

First Post
Re: Sigh

Wolfspirit said:
I make my gamming group feel old when I tell them I'm 19 and have never seen Tron.

Now they've made a special phrase when I don't get a joke from something that was out before I was born "It's a Tron Refference"

No... thats just wrong...

And wohooo! 12.30 posts per day!

The Sunderer

First Post
I can remember those halcyon days when Tron was the coolest thing everand generated the most amazing arcade game, based upon the light cycle sequence....

Basically you either controlled a blue or red ever growing wall and tried to force your oponnent into hitting it..... I spent hours playing that.

Now I really feel old :(

Black Omega

First Post
The Sunderer said:
I can remember those halcyon days when Tron was the coolest thing everand generated the most amazing arcade game, based upon the light cycle sequence....

Basically you either controlled a blue or red ever growing wall and tried to force your oponnent into hitting it..... I spent hours playing that.

Now I really feel old :(

I remember that. I recall spending hours playing Defender though. And that one silly game where you started out as a little icon in the middle and could shoot in eight directions with a separate joystick and robots started all around you and tried to trap and crush you. Wish I recalled that game's name...ah, memories.;)

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
Black Omega said:

I remember that. I recall spending hours playing Defender though. And that one silly game where you started out as a little icon in the middle and could shoot in eight directions with a separate joystick and robots started all around you and tried to trap and crush you. Wish I recalled that game's name...ah, memories.;)

As another member of the 80's generation, I can tell you in full confidence that the game youre talking about is (was?)....

BERZERKER!!

(catch...the...humanoid....get...the...humanoid...)

I will be 33 this coming April, and I have gamed with people that were born in 1982....THE YEAR I WAS INTRODUCED TO ADnD1E!

ARRRRGH!

Remove ads