• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is there a race that will give you a plus to Charisma?

MensurB

First Post
Is there a race that will give you a plus to Charisma?
I have been told that drows do, but are there any other races that do that too, something that is playable as a PC. Thanks

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
I believe the Pixie is ECL+5, and yeah, it's in the MM under "Sprite".

Half-Celestial is ECL+4, and it's a template in the MM. (A lot of DMs, apparently, house-rule a wingless Hlaf-Celestial as ECL+3.)

-Hyp.

MensurB

First Post
thank you all very much, I hope my DM will let me play one of those. I don't have my book with me, but kind of plus does a pixie give, I know a half celestial gives 4 chr and wis and a plus to every other stat too, plus spell like abilities. Thanks again

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Don't forget the Command Armor special ability from Defenders of the Faith (not the one from the Arms and Equipment Guide!) :)

Pixies are size Small and get a penalty to Str, but they get bonuses to Cha and Dex. Don't have the books with me, sorry, so I can't give you numbers.

On top of that, they fly and have a natural Improved Invisibility power.

-Hyp.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Umm. Hill giants. Charisma 17, according to my MM. What's that? A +6 Charisma bonus? Make a great bard. :D

Last edited:

Remove ads