• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Is there an adventure for this map?

Majinine

Villager
Sorry, having trouble navigating the forum tools. I meant to say that I actually didn't playtest that adventure until after TSR had accepted it (back in the 2nd Edition days). It turned out to be a total party kill... :)

Incidentally, I didn't know that WoC had republished that map in Heroes of Horror until I thumbed through that book in a used bookstore, way after the fact.

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Sorry, that last post was directed at Ancalalon.

That's ok, it takes a little while to get used to all of the forum's functions and foibles.

For example, if you want to attract attention to someone without quoting them in full, just put @ in front of their name, like so : [MENTION=6963649]Majinine[/MENTION]

Majinine

Villager
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I was just trying to figure out how to delete a post, so that I could repost it correctly, but under Edit Post I can't find the delete button... Granted, I haven't had my coffee yet.

Remove ads