D&D 5E @is3rith's Adventure Scenarios

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
Hi :)

Is there any Chance you might add Fimbulvetr at Grimfjord, as offered as game session at http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...-5e-Viking-Adventure-5-1-2-pm-Eastern-Roll20?

As I am running also a Viking-style campaign, this would surely be a good Inspiration.

Oh my - that's a bit bigger than my usual short-form scenarios, but I'll see what I can do. It'll be a few days at least.

In the meantime, Frigga's Lament (see below) would fit nicely into such a campaign.

Fumitai

First Post
Hi!

I just wanted to pop in and say that these scenarios have been very fun to play and easy to adapt into my ongoing campaign. So a big Thank you [MENTION=97077]iserith[/MENTION]!

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
Hi!

I just wanted to pop in and say that these scenarios have been very fun to play and easy to adapt into my ongoing campaign. So a big Thank you [MENTION=97077]iserith[/MENTION]!

Thank you! Glad to hear you've had fun with them. Out of curiosity, which of these have you played? I'd be curious to hear how your players did with them.

Fumitai

First Post
No problem, we have so far played:

The Corrosion of Gedren's Point - We played up the rust monsters alien nature and as my players had never heard of them before they really started to freak out when I described the effect on their equipment ^^

Monkey Business & Bazim-Gorag - I ran these two together, Monkey Business happened on the way to the temple of Bazim Gorag and they joined together without much trouble. The players lost against the Slaad in that they all got implanted with eggs and the slaad then retreated. Which lead to another small adventure for finding a cure!

Friggas Lament - I added this to an winter themed arc and made Greta the focus of a local legend. The group had super fun against the yeti and won in the end after having caused a small avalanche over the local village. The young remorhazes were a deadly threath for our melee focused party!

The Laboratory-Tomb of Dr. Viktor Vampenstein - This might be our groups favorite, so popular in fact that Dr vampenstein became a recurring villain! It was easy for everyone to really play into the scenario and ham it up while playing and even though Vampenstein got away everyone had fun. The rich environment and extra motivations for almost every character presented helped as well!

I Am the Lizard King! - Between an underwater combat vs the lizard king pre-ascension, cutting loose rafts to travel around the map and a meme being born as every lizardman fighter earned the title of "strongest of their tribe!" as the previous owner fell in combat it was quite fast paced and exciting! It was our first fight against a dragon in 5e and it felt suitably epic!

So all in all, the amount of prep for the scenarios and the quite general nature of them made it easy to just plug them in into our home game. They also helped people really get inte their characters in some cases.

So like I said at first, a big thanks for many hours of entertainment :)

Remove ads