Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

Scotley

Hero
Hanford speaks of various issues of court intrigue here in the Capital clearly trying to impress Michael with his connections and knowledge. Soon it becomes clear that Hanford is just a business man who has picked up a few rumors.

Soon a roll of bread stuffed with a creamy mix of lobster meat and savory sauce arrives. A grilled fish comes next and the meal ends with a salad of fresh greens and citrus fruits.

J. Alexander

First Post
Being polite Michael comments vaguley on the rumors but adds "I am sually so far away from that type of intrigue that I am months and perhsap years behind on the current going on's at court..." he will then turn his topic back to the dinner...."This was most excellent..i am in your debit greatly for showing me this wonderful establishemnt"

Scotley

Hero
"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Hanford pays the bills as your drinks are topped off one more time. "Well Captain, I fear I must get back to work. I have a new ship to refit after all. I hope we'll be doing business again soon."

OOC: What's next?

J. Alexander

First Post
"It has been a pleasure" Michael comments.....and as they depart he willgo back to the ship...While waiting for Grond to return at which point they will set sail. Michale will focuse on buying finihsed goods and foodstuffs for trade especially different types of ales and beers......for the trading run....to the north..other than that that about concludes it...

J. Alexander

First Post
1d20;1d20;1d20 → [12] = (12)
1d20;1d20;1d20 → [3] = (3)
1d20;1d20;1d20 → [11] = (11)

Not to good but then again...luck will happen when it happens

Scotley

Hero
Michael is disappointed in the quality of the foodstuffs and drink he can find for sale in quantity at this hour. It is late in the day. Perhaps he'll have better luck in the morning. Returning to the ship he finds no news of Grond as yet. He is due back soon.

OOC: Roll a couple more d20's for Grond's trip.

Scotley

Hero
In the middle of the night there is considerable clamor and one of the marines comes to awaken Michael. A party of 4 half-giants waits on the dock carrying a fifth of their kind on a blanket. The wounded or dead man appears to be Grond.

J. Alexander

First Post
Quickly dressing, Michale goes to the deck where he will go directly to the half giants. On his way he asks that the Priestess be awakened and told to attend him on deck. Arriving at the scene Michael will say "Please tell me what happened" At which point he will give grond or pour onto his wounds a potion of cure critical wounds....if necessary.

Remove ads