Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

J. Alexander

First Post
Shaking his head slighlty Michale will slowly and openly approach the door. "I am looking to sell a ship and have heard that gentlmen meet here to dispose of and buy ships. could you please direct me to that area"

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Well, I joined your club today on the way to get some lunch. A woman ran a red light and wiped out the front my car. Not pretty. I am fine, but very annoyed. Fortunately, Flynn wasn't in the car. I wasn't that bad, didn't even blow the air bags, but the oil ran out on the pavement, so there could be some engine damage.

"Ah, welcome Captain, please go on up." At the top of the stairs is a much more sedate and fine establishment. White linen, carved wood paneling, crystal and china fill your vision. A long bar with a white marble top is to your left while a dinning room is to the right. Three or four well dressed men are drinking at the bar, a foot propped on the brass rail.

J. Alexander

First Post
Bronhelm

"Thank you" Michael says and moves up the stairs but pauses briefly to signal guissipee and the two young men to join him....

Entering Michael will take a tabel then move towards the bar. "Pardon me, could any inform me of the portocol on how to advertise a ship for sale"

OCC: SORRY TO HEAR THAT BUDDY>>>GLAD TO HEAR YOUR OKAY

Scotley

Hero
The Binnacle

"Well, a new broker in town. Let me buy you a drink. Now normally such things are handled up on the third floor, but I'm in the business myself and I'd be glad to steer you past the rocks and shoals around here. J. P. Hanford's the name." He's a tall fellow of late middle age getting a little thick around the middle and you suspect his tall hat conceals a mostly bald head. He is dressed well, but his hands have some old scars and signs of hard work that suggest he spent a portion of his youth at sea.

J. Alexander

First Post
Captain Storm, Mr Hanford and it is a pleasure to meet you...but no I only have one ship to sale and that will be it so i can not fly under the pretense of being a broker ..........."

Remove ads