Island Empire OOC, (Closed)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Scott, how long will the individual posts stay online? Do we need to take notes for later, or will these posts always be archived somewhere so we can get to them?

Scotley

Hero
Historically, they have the posts going back for years. There is always the danger that some sort of server failure is possible, but I think we are pretty safe. The threads are still there for the first game I joined almost a year ago. I've been doing my big posts in word because my spelling sucks, so I've got those archived. It wouldn't hurt to have your character backed up just in case some disaster befalls the server. Hopefully, we would have enough to continue with that.

Scotley

Hero
I believe I did, I was just a bit slow in responding. If I failed to address anything send me a new email. Your character is ready for the Rogue's Gallery with the info I sent you. Go ahead and get him up when you get a chance.

Scotley

Hero
Mike,

I was going over the characters to do some planning and I noticed an error in Radoon. You only get to multiply your skills times four once at the first level of your career. Adopting a new class does not give you the skill boost again. You just get the regular level of skills, thus Radoon should have only gotten 2 skill points plus intelligence bonus for his first fighter level and 4 skill points plus intelligence bonus for his first Master Thrower level. Sorry for the confusion I should have caught this earlier. You'll need to reduce your skills.

Remove ads