Island Empire OOC, (Closed)

SirCaith

First Post
Just an aside here from me. As I began preparing my character, I went over the current game history to get an idea of what I was going to be. Instead of sitting in front of the computer reading it all, I clicked on thread tools at the top of the page and changed to a printable version. I opened all the spoilers and have a complete hard copy of the entire game from the beginning until the last post on April 8, 2005. I can continue to print these as we move to new pages, and that way we will have a continuous record as necessary.

Looking forward to joining you soon,

Keith

Scotley

Hero
Okay, it sounds like you are about ready. I'd like to get the action moving again. I just need to know if you guys are going straight to Mermaid's rest or are planning to stop and get cash and posibly a cargo of some sort.

Scotley

Hero
Experience Points are coming!

This seems like a good time to offer up a little reward for progress made so far. You should be getting experience points in your inboxes today. We only had one combat so far, so the totals aren't that high. I will be giving more story and roleplaying awards to make up for the lack of combat experience in this game. Unfortunately, that favors the frequent posters a little bit. Those of you who post most frequently are at an unfair advantage because you just get in more roleplay and character development. I realize that for some of you time constraints limit you availablity to post. I want to keep things fair and I am open to suggestions. Keep in mind that your posts don't have to be directly related to current action. Post every chance you get even if you are just posting character thoughts, mundane actions that reflect on personailty or even thoughts of some event that happened in your character's past that adds to his current development. Unlike a regular game where such excess detracts from the action and can waste DM face time, in this format the more you post the better the game is.

Scotley

Hero
Wow, posts by the whole party in less than 24 hours. I love it! I wish we were in combat while things are moving so fast. I think I'll have some more pig farmers jump you while everybody is active. ;)

doghead

thotd
Hey Scotley

Just dropped by to say hello and wish you luck (and check out your old crew).

BTW, you can also download threads using the thread tools menu above for archiving. And signatures only appear in the user's first post by of the page.

thotd.

Scotley

Hero
Thanks for dropping by and for the info. The game is going pretty well now that everyone is getting familiar with the system. I'm having fun anyway, and it is great to get to play with the old gang. Now if I could figure out what Bendyn's next move is in your game I'd be a happy guy.

Scotley

Hero
Hey guys, I'll be traveling Monday, so likely won't post again until sometime Tuesday. Carry on, you have some things to resolve before I'm needed anyway.

J. Alexander

First Post
Future Game in the Works

Hey Guys,

Scott has created a monster so just blame him okay....as this seems to be a great format for playing giving that we are like scatterd to the wind and have schedules from hell, I am really interested in starting a campaing, based upon my four lands. Mike P. has been very helpfull in generating a map that i can email to you guys and I am currently working on the briefing bood once again to add more depth etc....most of you should alreday have a copy of it in an earlier form.......so lets generate some character say around 7 to 8 the levels, please be carefully with the elves, last time i told you they would be subject to racial problems and dam near every one of you played one....so lets get creative, lets rool some dice and lets get started in about a month or so.......

todd

Remove ads