Island Empire Part 1, to Mermaid's Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rook - Human - Mage Blade

Once it becomes likely that no one else will be joining us, Rook will introduce himself to the others in the room, one at a time. His voice is deep, with a hint of exotic accent that you are unable to place.

OOC: Now it's my turn to play with the spoilers and see if I can get them to work.

For Michael only: [sblock]"Hello, I am Rook."[/sblock]

For Randoon only: [sblock]"Hello, I am Rook."[/sblock]

For Morwyn only: [sblock]"Hello, I am Rook."[/sblock]

Erland

First Post
Morwyn - Genasi - Berserker 3 / Fighter 2

"I'll have an ale with some fruit and cheese, please," I'll say as I go further into the room.

I'll glance over the various paintings to see if any catch my eye; however, I'll probably spend most of my wait time looking at the design on the skylight.

Morwyn is a tall (6'6") man with a classic swimmer's build (very broad shouldered, tapering to a narrow waist). He doesn't appear very heavy, probably somewhere around 230 pounds. His blue-black hair is braided and falls to about the bottom of his shoulderblades; the strands are so fine that some are finding their way out of the braid. He's probably in his early 20's.

He's wearing leather pants and boots, apparently made from sharkskin or something similar. His shirt, more of a loose blouse really, is made of a blue-grey silk which changes shades as the light plays across the material. Judging from what one can see of his tan, which is quite dark, he doesn't usually wear this much clothing. It's a small leap to suspect that he's wearing his best attire, something a sailor might purchase at some exotic port-of-call but which would be beyond his means if acquired locally.

He's wearing a belt knife and a short sword; both appear used and functional, reasonably well cared for, not extraordinary in any way.

He waits so quiet and still that one might suspect him of sleeping, but whenever you check he appears to be awake and aware.

Eventually, it's noticable that his hands are partially webbed. It's harder to tell, but he might even have clear inner eyelids which occasionally lag behind the outer lids when he blinks.

Erland

First Post
Morwyn - Genasi - Berserker 3 / Fighter 2

To Rook, "Morwyn Sachiel", with a nod.

Morwyn's voice is that blend of accents which one acquires by traveling to many places and staying long in none. It sounds like he's used to pitching it to carry over a busy deck, though his response isn't any louder than yours.

Scotley

Hero
Hotel of the White Wake

Morwyn spends some time looking at the paintings and some of them, especially the skylight seem strangely familiar.

OOC: Roll a knowledge check-local the sea at a +4.

J. Alexander

First Post
Michael Storm (rogue/warlock)

Michael will answer the intorduction posed to him by Rook, with the simple comment. Michale Storm at your service. His voice is a pleaseant tenor but it does seem to have a sinster fell to it (think darh vadar)

For the DM only [sblockthis is a test/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Hotel of the White Wake

For Morwyn only [sblock]A couple of scenes you recognize, a storm off a light house you've passed in the border isles and in the skylight is a scene of a Marin and Son ship, the Windweaver off an unfamiliar coast, but you suspect that it is somewhere in the Pearl reefs.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads