• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire Part 1, to Mermaid's Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erland

First Post
Morwyn

For the DM
[sblock]It's good to know that Marin's cash reserves are holding out, at least for the moment.[/sblock]

OOC: Todd, you can use the "Preview Post" button to see if you've got it formatted correctly before you actually submit your entry, if that helps any.

Scotley

Hero
J. Alexander said:
For the Dm only [sblock] hope this one works[sblock]

OOC: Todd you almost had it here. Take out the space before 'hope' and in the second bracketed text add a '/' before the word 'sblock' but inside the '['. That foreward slash '/' tells the computer to stop the code you started in the first set of brackets. Its the off switch. I'll await your email.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon - Mariner/Fighter

Radoon, simply sits on the couch awaitng Honager. His patience has grown immensly since his younger days. He enjoys watching others and learning what they will never tell you.

Scotley

Hero
As you wait you begin to notice voices. Despite the thickly paneled door a woman’s raised voice can just be detected behind one of the doors. Suddenly something heavy thumps against the door causing Greta to start and gasp softly. Neither she nor Devon makes any other sign they are aware of the noise. Suddenly, a booming bell-like metallic sound reverberates twice and is followed by a deep rolling noise. Devon and Greta lock eyes and she whispers, “the Bastiander urn.” A crash and a sound like twigs snapping follows; Devon winces and adds, “the Icewatch walrus ivory side table.” Some yelling mostly in a female voice follows, but you can’t make out any words. Another crash this time like breaking crockery follows and Greta and looks at Devon and asks, “porcelain or crystal?” He seems to be pondering this when a final crash hits the door, “both I’d say,” as the color drains from his already pale face. The door opens a bit and you can just see a feminine hand on the door. A sharp female voice shouts, “Uncle Terry, I’m going to the Rubinex now and I’ll chain myself to the mast if I have to. I’m going on this voyage, and that is final.” She opens the door wide oblivious to your presence and slams it hard enough to rattle pictures on the wall, and Devon scrambles to right a statue of a nymph before it can fall out of its niche. The woman is dressed in Cork and Canvas armor and is topped with a cloud of thick curly red hair. She appears to be in her mid twenties and about 5’7”. Her Wheelander features are a bit too sharp and she is a bit too thin to be considered pretty. She wears a large brown leather shoulder bad and a dagger. Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are moist, but she is not crying. She scoops up the weapons and cloak on the chair and stomps out without another word. The effect is mildly spoiled by the somewhat awkward way she walks in the high heel boots she wears, you’d guess that she is not used to them. An older man dressed in canvas trousers and deck shoes and a blue wide neck shirt comes out of the door so recently slammed. He says to Devon, “the Captain will see his guests in the office rather than the salon today Devon.” He walks purposely to the sideboard and after a moments contemplation pours a beer stein full of a vile looking liquor of such potency that you can smell the alcohol from several feet away. He tosses it all down in one long gulp wincing only slightly at the burn. He refills the stein and walks through the opposite door where Greta still stands patiently.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Hotel of the White Wake

For Morwyn only [sblock]The girl, you don't know, you'd remember the red hair and the temper. However, Terry looks very familiar--you can't quite place him. Maybe it will come to you.[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
Michael Storm (rogue/warlcok)

Michael will stand up as the lady enters the room and the give a slight nod of the head and simple say "My Lady". When she leaves the room he will sit back down and if looked at he will have an amused expressoin on his face.

For the DM [sblock}I will take a pen and quill and write the names down that she mentioned as well as her name. Additionaly, before i leave the Inn I will try to find out about the merchant who was bragging about his deal as well as trying to find out who actually owns the inn[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
J. Alexander said:
For the DM [sblock}I will take a pen and quill and write the names down that she mentioned as well as her name. Additionaly, before i leave the Inn I will try to find out about the merchant who was bragging about his deal as well as trying to find out who actually owns the inn[/sblock]

OOC: You got close this time, you got a } in there instead of a ] on the first sblock. Nothing a quick edit wont fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads