Island Empire Part 1, to Mermaid's Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotley

Hero
Hotel of the White Wake

Devon and Greta exchange pained looks and Devon says, "Gentlemen, if you'll excuse us we'll just go and get things ready for your appointment. I'm terribly sorry for the delay. Please help yourselves to more food and drink. Again I applogise for the inconvienence." He seems genuinely sorry to make you wait as he and Greta follow 'uncle Terry' into the room beyond the door. The four of you are alone for the moment.

Scotley

Hero
Hotel of the White Wake

For Radoon only [sblock]Yes actually, that is one of Marin and Son's ships. It is the smallest of their fleet. A coaster rather than an ocean going vessel. I'm thinking that at some time in the past you were assigned to one of Honager Marin's ships in a naval capasity when they were helping the govenment during an uprising. If that sounds good to you. The two of you became friends and have exchanged a few letters over the years. Will that work?[/sblock]

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
[sblock]I don't suppose I recognized the girl? Also what is Wheelander? You mentioned Wheelander features.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Hotel of the White Wake

For Radoon only [sblock]You don't know the girl, she would have been a baby at most when you associated with Marin. The Wheelands is a country, so it would be sort of like saying Germanic features or asian features. In this case it translates to a face of sharp angles.[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon - Mariner/Fighter

Radoon wanders over to the food and drink table, finding himself thirsty. "HMMM looks pretty good!"
He fills a plate and glass and goes to have a seat back on the couch.
For DM
[sblock]He continues to watch his little group for any odd features, nuances, actions...[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Hotel of the White Wake

For Radoon only [sblock]They are an odd bunch, but you intuitively sense that they are all men of the sea and so you feel a certain kinship with them, no land lubbers here. One in particular, the fellow in the silk and sharkskin has a look of a sailor who is a bit uncomfortable in fancy clothes and the parlor. He looks as if he'd prefer the feel of a deck beneth his bare feet and a pair of canvas trousers. There is something vaguely unsettling about the other two. They have a look a look about them. You can't help thinking that they are used to wielding forces you can't see or understand. The one in the black and silver seems to be taking in everything in much the way you are--a careful observer of those around him.[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon - Mariner/Fighter

Radoon approaches the man in the sharkskin,

For Erland Only:

[sblock]]"wish they had some Chelestra Ale, been some time since I've been there. You get there much?"[/COLOR[/sblock]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads