Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

Scotley

Hero
"I think our only quest at this point is to stay alive until daylight right?"

OOC - Scott, is it still a hallway we are in with closed but unlocked doors on both sides and a stairway at the end of the hall?

OOC: Correct on both counts. The stairs don't acend very far and so it seems likely that they lead to the surface. You started out in the basement.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp75/76,AC23

"Since we are just trying to stay alive through the night in order to end this 'game,' we could just hole up here until daybeak, or almost daybreak....." says Gnurl, showing his true chickensh*** colors.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

"I don't think this would be the best place, my friend. We could be attacked from the way we came, from above via those stairs and possibly from behind these closed doors, since we really don't know what is behind them either. I vote we head up the stairs to the surface."

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp75/76,AC23

"Oh! I hadn't considered those vulnerabilities of this place! You're right, Radoon, let's hurry out of here as fast as we can!"

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

"I'd rather fight on somewhat familiar ground, at least we don't have to worry so much about being cornered if we head to the surface. I vote for the stairs."

Remove ads