• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

mleibrock

First Post
Hearing the news of Mingo's demise, the Halfling falls to his knees and sobs, "Not even a body to return to her family. I have failed in my mission to protect her."

After a few moments, Fosco stands and moves to Anson's body, I will take Anson's body and effects to his family. It is the least that I can do under the circumstances. Then I will deliver the news of Mingo's death to her family in person.

But first, healing the living is more important. I can assist you in that. Zurrik?
"

Zurrik responds, "Others are surely in more dire need than I am."

"You know...I think we may be able to supply you with at least part of Mingo's body..." Radoon walks over to the Big 'bag' who ate her, collecting daggers as he goes and begins cutting into the foul creature hoping to retrieve some part of Mingo.

Once done and fully covered in blood, Radoon will look at Geoffrey, "Oh yeah, some of this is mine too and I would love to heal these old achy bones a bit."

Scarily the look in Radoon's face presently is somehow different from what he normally shows. He seems strangely angry and happy simultaneously.

Radoon is at 30 of 62.

J. Alexander

First Post
New Comers

At Radoons request, Geoffrey will step toward the old sailor and say a brief prayer and at the end the soft warmth of healing will enimate from Geoffreys hand and transfer itself to the old sailor... 29 points of healing..

For Scotley
[sblock]Geoffrey will have to swtich out a spell for this one[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

At Radoons request, Geoffrey will step toward the old sailor and say a brief prayer and at the end the soft warmth of healing will enimate from Geoffreys hand and transfer itself to the old sailor... 29 points of healing..

For Scotley
[sblock]Geoffrey will have to swtich out a spell for this one[/sblock]

As Radoon feels the warmth ebb from Geoffrey's hand, Radoon will allow his lips to form a half-crazed smile and unable to control his laughter, "Thank you oh high priest!"

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp75/76,AC23,ActvSpells:GtrMagArm,SeeInvis,GtrInvis

Standing next to Geoffrey, Gnurl whispers to him (taking care that no others can overhear), "What's happened to the Old Salt? I think someone's been steering him by the wrong star or something. Have you ever seen him act so strangely before?"

Scotley

Hero
Radoon is surprised to find no trace of Mingo with the beast. Balmal comments, "Her consumption was part of a terrible ritual these foul creatures use to enhance themselves. I suspect it is more of a transformation than mere eating." He looks particularly grave, but the young scribe struggles to his feet looking dazed, but alive.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
H'Roosh (HP: 18/72)

"Though it shames me to ask, I fear I'll not survive another such encounter without healing aid. Those foul creatures almost did for me."

J. Alexander

First Post
Responding to Hroosh request, Geoffrey will walk over and again summon his healing magic....."Yes you are correct, it is best to be prepared, our foes have shown that they have many suprises is store for us" As the helaing takes effect, H'roosh is healed 26 points.

For Scotley
[sblock]burned another spell slot[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp75/76,AC23,ActvSpells:GtrMagArm,SeeInvis

Gnurl slowly and carefully searches the bodies of the Fell Creatures, hoping to find some token to offset the disruption and terror that they caused. He looks for any indication as to what brought them here, as well as any identifying marks, and, of course, any valuables.

Gnurl also now dismisses his Greater Invisibility spell.

SirCaith

First Post
Finn Hunter

Clasping his arm across the large sword wound ripped in his belly, Finn leans heavily on his rapier as he totters to a still intact chair. "Some assistance might be required over here, " he wheezily croaks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads