Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

Gnurl sees and hears nothing as he is shedding clothes as fast as he can. In the buff in two shakes, he takes a gold piece from his pouch, gives it to an attendant and gets to bathing as quickly as he can.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Being a bit nervous about handing over his belongings, he quickly stuffs anything of value in his knife pack and hands it to Zurrick. The rest of his carrying gear, he will check. He will help the local economy by browsing the placard and then request one of everything. "Could be one of the last times he enjoys such services", he thinks to himself.

Radoon picks up his towel and soap and falls in line at the appropriate height to enjoy warm water.

Scotley

Hero
The attendants are perhaps a bit heavy handed, but you sink into the warm bath quite clean and relaxed. The water is just right. A plump halfling drifts lazily over to Gnurl. He is the only other inhabitant of the 'shallow end' just now. "Good day to you sir. Don't believe I've noticed you in town before. I'm Bartleyby Sorrel, best green grocer in town."

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

The attendants are perhaps a bit heavy handed, but you sink into the warm bath quite clean and relaxed. The water is just right. A plump halfling drifts lazily over to Gnurl. He is the only other inhabitant of the 'shallow end' just now. "Good day to you sir. Don't believe I've noticed you in town before. I'm Bartleyby Sorrel, best green grocer in town."
"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Sorrel, I am called Gnurl Whiskerling," Gnurl begins to whisper and raises his hand to shield is words, "I am something of a stage magician myself, you know, I work children's birthday parties and such, pull rabbits out of a hat, that sort of thing."

Scotley

Hero
"Ah perhaps that explains the strange group of fellows you came in with, some sort of traveling performers are you? I must say some of your friends look rather unsavory, but I guess someone must play the bad guy in your productions eh?"

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

Zurrik takes the knife pack from Radoon and anything else that the others want him to hold before nosing around in a circular fashion, looking and listening for trouble. He starts with the inside of the entrance and works ourward.

[sblock=rolls]
Listen/Spot rolls
Roll Lookup
1d20+4; 1d20+2 → [19,4] = (23)
1d20+4; 1d20+2 → [6,2] = (8)

1d20+4; 1d20+2 → [6,4] = (10)
1d20+4; 1d20+2 → [11,2] = (13)

1d20+4; 1d20+2 → [9,4] = (13)
1d20+4; 1d20+2 → [19,2] = (21)
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Zurrik finds the bathhouse holds no disturbing secrets. Some people come and go as he makes his circuit. Nothing strikes him as dangerous or troubling.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

"Ah perhaps that explains the strange group of fellows you came in with, some sort of traveling performers are you? I must say some of your friends look rather unsavory, but I guess someone must play the bad guy in your productions eh?"
"Exactly, exactly! They are really quite charming fellows I must say. Don't let their bedraggled, harsh appearance fool you." ;)

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Wow, this feels so good...I wish M. were here to enjoy this with me. Radoon thinks to himself. He feels his eyelids getting heavy. Damn, I better get out of this warm bath before I fall asleep and drown.

Radoon will exit the water after 10-12 minutes, dry off and sit and enjoy the feeling of being clean.

OOC - feel free to carry on with Gnurl for whatever would be equivalent to 10-12 minutes.

Remove ads