Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

"*Ahem* Wellll... I wasn't going to say anything, buuuuttt.... :D No, just kidding, you actually seem as fresh as a daisy!"

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

"I am whole, but I could use some sleep and perhaps a bath..."

"As we all could I'm sure. Shall we find a pint and celebrate our alliance? First round's on me. Heck... maybe if we are obnoxious enough we might even attract some Minotaurs and have some free entertainment"

Leif

Adventurer

"As we all could I'm sure. Shall we find a pint and celebrate our alliance? First round's on me. Heck... maybe if we are obnoxious enough we might even attract some Minotaurs and have some free entertainment"
"Sure, Radoon, I'll be sure to keep my fingers crossed, 'cause goodness knows, I can never meet enough drunken minotaurs in one day." ;)

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

"Well let's move out to the bathhouse. We have stayed here in the open long enough. Which direction?" Zurrik asks the priest.

Leif

Adventurer

"I'll even spare you my singing on the way to the bathhouse," says Gnurl, thinking that once he is in the bath, well, that's a whole different matter! :D

Scotley

Hero
He directs you uphill toward a nicer area of town. The large squat stone building is old, but well preserved. The interior proves to be clean, warm and steamy. Attendants take your gear and exchange it for towels soap and brushes. A list of fees on a placard includes modest prices such services as laundry, boot polishing, weapon sharpening and armor oiling. A sluicing area is following by an area where patrons are oiled and scraped down with shells by attendants then sluiced again before entering the common bath. The large common bath is arranged in steps with shorter folk at one end and gradually getting deeper to the point were a giant lounges neck deep. Perhaps a dozen men of various races are currently partaking of services. Female patrons have a completely separate facility entered by a different door.

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

"I'll stand watch first, and switch out." Zurrik noses around the area looking for suspicious activity.

Remove ads