Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

"Your watery friend there has already suggested it," he gestures at H'Roosh. "An alliance, we work together to bring down the Sorcerer. You very nearly got him last time when I was aiding him. Perhaps working together we can defeat him permanently and end this curse."

OOC - I can't remember, has he told us why he wants the Sea Sorcerer to fall?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
He hasn't, but I'd guess it's because when we were kicking Sea Sorcerer ass before the Cleric was on his side. The Sea Sorcerer cursed the cleric and left him for dead, I think.

Scotley

Hero
He hasn't, but I'd guess it's because when we were kicking Sea Sorcerer ass before the Cleric was on his side. The Sea Sorcerer cursed the cleric and left him for dead, I think.

OOC: That pretty much covers it. That and the fact that the Sea Sorcerer's Gargoyles took him prisoner.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

I for one am happy to accept your help, we could definitely use it. How are you physically? Do you need any healing?

To the party, "So do you guys think we should take care of these thugs first or can we just sail on the the sorcerer's?

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

"As tired as I am of this blasted curse (and believe me, I'm very tired of it) I have to say that pretty much anything that delays our confrontation with the Sea Sorcerer is a good thing. And what in HE** did that comment mean, anyway, Zurrik?"

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

"Sorry, perhaps you know it by the miltary term 'defeat in detail' or by the proverb 'to rule securely, don't allow alliances of your enemies.' I am simply suggesting that we fight many smaller battles rather than one large one."

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

"Sorry, perhaps you know it by the miltary term 'defeat in detail' or by the proverb 'to rule securely, don't allow alliances of your enemies.' I am simply suggesting that we fight many smaller battles rather than one large one."
"Umm, Yeah, *pshaw* of course that's what you meant. I knew that! Yes, sounds like a wise course to me." ;)

Remove ads