Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

Staring at the fireplace, Zurrik notes, "Well the little bugger got away. He's sure to show up again." Moving towards the closed door, he asks, "Wonder what's behind this door?"
"And we can just bet that the Sea Sorcerer has now been alerted to our arrival! Blast! I should have finished the little flaming booger instead of being distracted by the big, rotting ex-giant!

Leif

Adventurer

"I think we should get up to the higher levels of the tower as quickly as we can, and hopefully locate this dastardly Sea Sorcerer before he has time to prepare some really nasty surprises for us! Let's choose a set of stairs and hurry up there. Sound good to you fellows?"

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC for Scotley]Just who in the hell is Serleon, anyway??[/sblock]

[sblock=Scotley]
Thanks for the refresher!
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=OOC for Scotley]Just who in the hell is Serleon, anyway??[/sblock]

[sblock=Leif]He is the evil priest who was cursed along with the rest of the party. You rescued him from the gargoyles and it seems likely that the Sea Sorcerer/Lich considers him an enemy too. So in the spirit of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. You took him along.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

Gnurl pulls H'Roosh aside (out of earshot of Serleon) and softly says, "So is Serleon a full member of our party now, entitled to a share of loot? And are we going to have to 'deal' with him as an evil priest later? Seems to me that we should make some effort to consider these things at some point."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I agree, my friend; I do not trust him completely. I'll need to be at the forefront in our coming battle in order to be effective, but it seems to me that one of us should stay close to Serleon in case he decides that ours will be the losing side and he should try to make his bones with the Sea Sorcerer."

Leif

Adventurer

Gnurl takes H'Roosh's words to heart and moves to a position in the party order slightly behind Serleon off his right rear flank. (So he is about 15 feet ahead of Gnurl and to Gnurl's left a bit.) The Gnomish Wizard speaks, "So, 'Serleon' is it? If we are to be allies in battle, then we should learn more about you. How long have you been acquainted with the Sea Sorcerer? Please tell us what you can of his favorite tactics and powers."

Remove ads