• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Items.....

Tranzquility

First Post
What all items would you expect an Accomplished adventurer to have collected with in say 30 levels or actualy lets say at level 30........
my game is about to go epic and i am trying to figure out what all my players characters should have each in between them.

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
ph34r said:
There's charts in the epic level handbook as well showing character wealth per level. Just go by that.

A while back one of the other guys in our group started an epic campaign at 21st level. We got to buy our stuff using the guidelines. My alienist started play with just about everything, including a +5 tome, a cube of force, a rod of absorption, a staff of evocation, etc. Really- just about everything.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Just give them a +1 weapon, a bottle of sovereign glue, a potion of glibness, and a scroll of silent image.

See how far they get.

Or, for that matter, see how much they debate about the best time to use that sovereign glue.

Hardship breeds ingenuity.

fredramsey

First Post
Something you might want to consider doing it letting them buy what they want, but make them write a small story about how their character got the item, and how they feel about having such power.

This could provide some interesting hooks, like if someone said they took that +5 sword from a Demon...

Scribble

First Post
And a 10 foot pole. All adventureing groups must have a ten foot pole.

Oh yeah. Because I definately wouldn't want to touch that "best time to use the soveriegn glue" comment without one...

Remove ads