• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's a beautiful baby +2 Vorpal Sword!

DMH

First Post
Dog Moon said:
The jokes. No one would take it seriously. That's why people wouldn't use this idea. That's what this thread mainly turned into and I think the same would happen with virtually any group at home.

:confused:

The basic idea and all the varients that have been posted could make for a memorable horror game or sci-fi setting. I am not saying that it should be used in every setting, unless the DM uses the same theme for all his/her games. Heck there are already settings that use it:

Dark Sun has icky, slimy stuff that was the main form of technology long before the standard campaigns start and still can be found in certain places on Athas.

In Star*Drive, the main enemy aliens are mostly biotech users and their's is also of the icky, slimy kind.

Dragonstar has biotech that is not of the disgusting kind. Depending on the views of the beholder, of course.

How many people say they won't play because of that?

DerHauptman

First Post
I love this idea. I think the male idea has a lot of potential for a sort of trail of tears. He impregnates regular women with the items and when they are ready and bammm! She dies while he ripps it out.

Cool mystery plot. Perhaps he is a demon or demi-god.

Remove ads