• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's just another day...

Happy B-Day!

Hey- you going to the Albany Gameday in the spring if they do it? I'll run another game of some sort. Eberron most likely again.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
megamania said:
Happy B-Day!

Hey- you going to the Albany Gameday in the spring if they do it? I'll run another game of some sort. Eberron most likely again.

Probably, assuming we don't have any issues with the new Daylight Saving Time Software at work.

It worries me that I have not seen anything about it yet. I was thnking it was roughly planned for beginning of March or April. Kinda late for March.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
MavrickWeirdo said:
Clearly it was much too subtle a hint that Thursday was my birthday. :( :p
Way too subtle. Don't worry, no one around here got my birthday either, about a week and a half ago. :heh:

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one!

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
megamania said:
It worries me that I have not seen anything about it yet. I was thnking it was roughly planned for beginning of March or April. Kinda late for March.

Last I heard, they were planning on March 10th, which is stll over a month away.

Remove ads