• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E It's October 1. Do you known where your spell cards are?

GameDoc

Explorer
Seriously... Anyone heard anything about the spell decks from Gale Force Nine? My preoer at Miniature Market still says "pending".

Tormyr

Hero
Those look pretty neat, could you put them in the OpenDocument format as well?

Sorry, but I don't really have the time to install LibreOffice and make sure the Mail Merge still works. Although I believe LibreOffice can open Office documents. It might need some massaging after you open it in LibreOffice or OpenOffice.

SN0WRAVEN

Explorer
No word on these, I've tried to order direct from gf9 (back order), miniature market (preorder) and a UK game supply site (supposedly available).

Last edited:

Warunsun

First Post
I have to assume they have a good reason for the delay. My cards are on back-order as well but they haven't charged me yet so no harm or foul. I am sure some will be available before Christmas. :) Plus, if they wait too long someone will just type them up on MSE and then they will be cheap to print yourself.

Warunsun

First Post
I was charged for the first three spell decks today and received an invoice (October 14th). I also received separately an UPS shipping notice. I believe that my spell decks are on the way. :)

Ditto that - though according to UPS tracking, they're not in UPS hands yet. Hopefully I'll be able to update soon when my order status has changed!

Any word yet on when the Cleric deck will be available, and if there will be a delay of weeks again from order placement to charging / shipping?

Remove ads