• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I've Been Enjoying Dragon Age: Redemption - Episode 1 and Episode 2

dclunie

First Post
I've enjoyed the first two episodes of Dragon Age : Redemption. I didn't realize that Felicia Day also wrote them! Neat. I've compiled the first two and some other info about the guy who makes the props/sets/costumes for the series too, he's got some great behind the scenes shots and making of's of the props on his site too. Check em out d4d6d8d10d12d20.com here! Also check out this neat cinemagraph from a user on G+ Aaron M.

S01E01_tree_cinemagraph_rev3_300.gif

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
I've enjoyed them so far and I enjoyed the DLC featuring Felicia. But as I said in the Dragon Age thread, I'm not yet convinced by her as an "action star." She seems to be playing basically a different version of her usual comic actress persona, but this time with elf ears.

Mind you, I'm always happy with Felicia Day, so I'm not complaining, but I don't think I totally buy her in this role.

Remove ads