• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I've finished reading Ptolus!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Nebulous said:
Funny, for a lot of us who bought Ptolus for a wad of money, most aren't actually using it. Yet we all are glad we dished out the money and took the time to read it (although i still haven't finished it).

Using Ptolus (or any huge world/adventure) might require starting a new campaign - thus unless the timing works out perfectly, it's not just something that most will pick up and go with.

I'll run Ptolus eventually, but not in the near future.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Nebulous said:
Funny, for a lot of us who bought Ptolus for a wad of money, most aren't actually using it. Yet we all are glad we dished out the money and took the time to read it (although i still haven't finished it).

I'm sort of using it. I was running a campaign set in Tethyr in the Forgotten Realms incorporating The Banewarrens before it came out. Now I have Ptolus, I've ditched the Zazesspur map in Lands of Intrigue and am using the Ptolus one instead. Zazesspur is now a hybrid of Ptolus and the original FR city.

Cheers

Richard

Remove ads