• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I've finished reading Ptolus!

Voadam

Legend
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
I keel you in Longcoat Ptolus game now! :mad:

The whole thing cover to cover that is :) . I've read most and been playing in the city since Banewarrens came out in 3e and consider myself familiar with it. If that's not good enough, well, Longcoat is a murder mystery module . . .

Thanee

First Post
I never read books (other than novels and such, where anything else makes no sense) from cover to cover.

Bye
Thanee

BlackMoria

First Post
**Looks at nearly 2 ft high stack of unread RPG books on my reading table and notes position of Ptlous in the stack**

No, not yet. Ask me again in six months. :D

Klaus

First Post
I read pretty much all of it while working on Counter Collection: Ptolus. Only the Spire-related sections escaped my notice.

Of course, it's all gone now.

johnnype

First Post
Jürgen Hubert said:
I've finally managed to reat Ptolus to the end!
That's nice and all but I'm much more interested in what you like about it.

I haven't read it all but so far my favorite parts include the Dwarven and Elf cities under Ptolus. I also really like the ratmen.

Thomas Percy

First Post
I've done it last fall, I was so smart I made notes, so a lot of Ptolus ideas are part of my current vampaign now.
But I will use Ptolus as Ptolus - as a city-campaign base inserted in Birthright as the capital of Anuire - next year or 2,3 years later.

Remove ads