• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I've finished reading Ptolus!

Wystan

Explorer
I read it in about 2 weeks. I will try to read it again at least 2 more times to try to retain it, but I am not sure why as my group will probably never use it.

punkorange

First Post
I picked it up at release and flipped through it using the page references to read more as I went. A couple weeks ago I started reading it again, this time front to back. I'm on the necropolis section.

I want to try and read it a second time as well once I get finished.

Nebulous

Legend
Congrats! I've only read sections of it. It's good stuff, but honestly, the size of the book intimidates me, and we won't be playing a campaign there ever more than likely. I bought it as a novelty (and i'm glad i did; very cool book)

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I've been reading it cover to cover, and with work, etc. interfering, I haven't read all of it yet. (I'm in the middle of the beneath Ptolus stuff). Realistically, what with jumping around and reading the monsters and spells and prestige classes, it's really only Goth Gugamel and Jabbel Shammar and the adventures that I've got left.

After the Big Book, it's on to Chaositech, Night of Dissolution, Banewarrens, Beyond the Veil, Queen of Lies, Demon God's Fane and the Complete Book of Eldritch Might. I'll be "finished" with reading all the Ptolus info just in time for senility to hit and have to start over.

Gundark

Explorer
Jürgen Hubert said:
And I was wondering: Who else has managed this feat?

So what are the benifits of taking the Read Ptlous feat? Maybe it gives a +2 bouns to Knowldge Ptlous skills checks, as well as +2 bonus to intimdate checks when dealing with other gamers. Can I get it as a fighter bonus feat?

Remove ads