• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I've just been hired by White Wolf!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Crothian said:
"intellectual sophistication"?? No they don't, they wirte good games but lots of time they read like a freshman at college who is trying to impress people with his big vocabulary. I like White Wolf fine, I have many books and I enjoy thier games. This has been a long and frankly tired belief by their fans though. The elitism serves nothing but to drive people away.

Plebe, you CLEARLY have no intimation to the preciocity of this game and its scribes!

Oh, why must they torture us so? Oh, to be genius and misunderstood!

*weeps silently in the corner*

Nisarg said:
I don't follow. White Wolf may have had its moments where they were over the top, but now they are clearly a first-class company creating deep thoughtful RPGs that take gaming to a new level of intellectual sophistication.

Yet another thing I can't stand. People who sell out to "The Man," and then claim that all their earlier rage was misplaced because "The Man" just isn't as bad as he used to be.

I was counting on you, Nisarg, to provide clear and unbiased reviews of the pretentious tripe WW was trying to shove down gamers' throats, and now you've gone and done this. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Torm

Explorer
Henry said:
Plebe, you CLEARLY have no intimation to the preciocity of this game and its scribes!
Speaking of which, Henry, is our V:TM game still on for Sunday? I just love playing a Malkavian and draining the blood out of little babies - tasty with hot sauce. :]

Did you get your wardrobe issues for your character straight? I know they were really hanging up your ability to ROLEplay properly.....

Henry said:

Oh, why must they torture us so? Oh, to be genius and misunderstood!

*weeps silently in the corner*

Yeah? See what I'm talking about? Pretentious claptrap from an obviously-failed writer.

Go back to your World of Dumbness, Henry!

shadowlight

First Post
Patryn of Elvenshae said:
You know what really sickens me?

People who write pretentious gaming material for pretentious gaming systems. I mean, seriously, a bunch of failed, wanna-be writers.

Taking a page from an earlier thread, they should do us all a favor and kill themselves.
Wow. April 1 or not, you need to chill out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads