• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I've just been hired by White Wolf!

twofalls

DM Beadle
Ah, you know it didn't occur to me that this was April Fools day, and it wouldn't have occured to me even it if I had that this was a joke. I was ticked off that someone would attack someone else like that, particuarly in a forum that has always seemed so polite. Ah well, my apologies Patryn if this was all a joke... though I think its kinda in poor taste. Mabye thats what Aprils fools jokes are all about. I've not ever been a prankster at heart. :heh:

Does this mean that Nisarg isn't working for WW? I don't really have any relationships here yet with folks, so if there is history about this somewhere I don't know about it.

Nisarg

Banned
Banned
BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
Hmm... Not good news for some of us. I just hope you finish that setting supplement for Eberron before you get too involved in your work for White Wolf...

I'm not sure which of the supplements you're referring to, but don't worry, both "Brothels of Sharn" and "Forged in War: 2000 Feats for Warforged Juggernauts" will be released before I move on to White Wolf.

Nisarg

twofalls said:
Ah, you know it didn't occur to me that this was April Fools day, and it wouldn't have occured to me even it if I had that this was a joke. I was ticked off that someone would attack someone else like that, particuarly in a forum that has always seemed so polite.

You've never seen Nisarg's opinions on WW, obviously. Much of what Patryn said is paraphrased from Nisarg, in particular the bits about "wanna-be writers" and pretentiousness.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Nisarg said:
I was pleseantly surprised that I've been contracted by White Wolf. Right now its just to work on the Mage line, but I'm sincerely hoping to do my best to get them to start making a different kind of game.
My condolences. :p

VirgilCaine

First Post
Nisarg said:
I was pleseantly surprised that I've been contracted by White Wolf. Right now its just to work on the Mage line, but I'm sincerely hoping to do my best to get them to start making a different kind of game.

Nisarg

May God have mercy on your soul.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Out of Character a moment:

Twofalls, first of all welcome to ENWorld!

Second, it's fine not to be up on our tomfoolery - there's a lot going on around here at any given time. Nisarg's real opinion of White Wolf's products are... less than stellar, so it's fun to run with the joke for a little while.

Now, if you'll excuse me...

Torm, you mock me with your absurdities. Only a true person of intellect can possibly understand, however, so I shall let this slide for the nonce.

*puts backhand to forehead, runs off to another thread to cause trouble*

Where do you want me to send the case of single malt scotch and the carton of clove ciggarettes to Nisarg?

Congrats on moving up in the world!

joe b.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
jgbrowning said:
Where do you want me to send the case of single malt scotch and the carton of clove ciggarettes to Nisarg?

Congrats on moving up in the world!

joe b.

I'll do my part by sending my entire collection of CDs containing the postmodernist philosophies of the disinfranchised or as the unelightened call it "industrial music". Rave your little heart out Nisarg, because you know like the human experience is a mundane experience.

Remove ads