• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I've just been hired by White Wolf!

Gomez

First Post
Zoatebix said:
How have you not seen Nisarg write anything about White Wolf before, Gomez? I think Patryn posted that to call out this thread based on it's content and its posting date...

Well if it is an April Fool gag then I humbly apologized to Patryn! If not then I don't! :p

twofalls

DM Beadle
Patryn of Elvenshae said:
You know what really sickens me?

People who write pretentious gaming material for pretentious gaming systems. I mean, seriously, a bunch of failed, wanna-be writers.

Taking a page from an earlier thread, they should do us all a favor and kill themselves.

Regardless of your feelings regardig WW or their talent, it demeans you to try to throw water on someone elses parade. Shame on you.

Patryn of Elvenshae said:
Yet another thing I can't stand. People who sell out to "The Man," and then claim that all their earlier rage was misplaced because "The Man" just isn't as bad as he used to be.

I was counting on you, Nisarg, to provide clear and unbiased reviews of the pretentious tripe WW was trying to shove down gamers' throats, and now you've gone and done this. You should be ashamed of yourself.

What is your history here? Stepping in from the outside it appears that you are bashing someone in the forum for petty reasons. You call WW games pretentious tripe, that is an opinion, and you make a fool of yourself if you expect others to assume that yours is the only correct opinion. You make an ass of yourself to publicly attack someone else’s good fortune, and by attacking in the first place you weaken your argument (if indeed you even have one here) to the point of irrelevancy.

I've never flamed someone before in all my years online, but you sir step beyond yourself.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Have them bring the SL setting to PDF with small, inexpensive products that help flesh out the dead setting but are useable with anything.

twofalls said:
You call WW games pretentious tripe, that is an opinion, and you make a fool of yourself if you expect others to assume that yours is the only correct opinion.

My opinion is the only true opinion. All others are just pale imitations.

Torm

Explorer
Twofalls - either you're REALLY GOOD at this, or you're completely oblivious. :D

Just in case it is the latter, look at the date......

Tom Cashel

First Post
twofalls said:
Stepping in from the outside it appears that you are bashing someone in the forum for petty reasons. You call WW games pretentious tripe, that is an opinion, and you make a fool of yourself if you expect others to assume that yours is the only correct opinion. You make an ass of yourself to publicly attack someone else’s good fortune, and by attacking in the first place you weaken your argument (if indeed you even have one here) to the point of irrelevancy.

I've never flamed someone before in all my years online, but you sir step beyond yourself.

Hook, line, sinker -- and into the bucket!

NEXT.

Remove ads