JA's "The Prince's Own" KerlanRayne/Theric Kort Solo/RG

J. Alexander

First Post
Actually dwaves and demi humans are very prevelant and there are indeed a few in royal service. For some reason the royal family does not accept many true non humans into their court though other royal human familes do.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
I was looking at "Arcane Savant" on the SRD site, also called "Pathfinder Savant" in the book. Would this be OK? If so, I have a question about the Esoteric Magic ability. If I chose a spell already on my list but a different level on another list, what level would I get it at? For example, Slow is 2nd level for a Summoner. If I chose that, would I get it at 2nd level, or the normal 3rd level?

J. Alexander

First Post
The areas that are accessable are the senior quarters for nobility and goverment officials, most of the reserved areas in the art galleries and musemes and play houses/theaters as well as the libriary

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Theric takes advantage of the freedom and focuses his attention on the library and the art galleries. At the library he makes a list of the most rare and valuable books that he would otherwise not be able to access. Then he he lists the books that are most interesting. He reads the book at the top of the list just in case he's never able to return. In the art galleries he just soaks in the craftsmanship and beauty.

"See that painting there? That was done by my great uncle Norris. You can tell because of the little boy in the background wearing a red coat, playing with a puppy. That's his son and he puts him in every scene he paints."

While walking around the grounds, he makes sure to notice the staff and talk to them, as he has worked with many of them in his weekly assignments.

Remove ads