• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JA's - The Prince's Own - Relaunch Part 1

kinem

Adventurer
"Well met. I'm Narciso Trentson. My father told me that in the battles he'd seen, magic was used to help control the battlefield."

He tries to dodge the food suddenly headed his way. Reflex = 12.

[sblock=JA]I suggest telling us the DC in such cases to speed play.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A Moment later, a young man named Petra showed up. He was dressed in a military style uniform of some sort although Artemis was at a loss to identify the rank or unit.

"My father and brother serve in the army but I am not qualified to do so. My qualifications lie elsewhere. I am unfamiliar with your unit. Where are you from and what is the unit you serve in?"

"I am Captain Petra Ecks of Baron Maxwell's Outriders. You might have heard of our involvement in the campaign against the goblin tribes of the Oakwode Hills?"

**about this time the tray was tipped**

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Deaglan moves through the throng toward the gathering at the stage, carefully making note of the other possible candidates as he approaches. There's a smaller gathering, a group w/in the group, standing together that looks like a good source of conversation. As he approaches, one of the waitstaff stumbles, sending his tray flying . . . Deaglan barely seems to move aside, but isn't touched by a drop of the splashing contents of the tray.

Reflex Save (1d20+6=26)
DeaglanMacBranainPostShot_zps01bc0523.png

J. Alexander

First Post
Ghostcat --- yes your wandering around looking for nubile young girls.. Roll a charisma check

Others- the young man in question returns a flat effect when you attempt to perceive his motives etc .. It is as if your looking at a blank piece of paper

Returing henryz glare with an intoxicated half smile he comments " all dressed in their sunday best" and turns to sig .. "Sorry i lost my footing" and begins to walk away

Nidhogg

First Post
Haden moves deftly through the crowd, making note of the many candidates that have gathered. He grabs a drink before making his way closure to the stage.

[sblock=OOC]Apologies for my tardiness.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Something about that young sot seems a bit off. I suggest we keep an eye out for further trouble from him."

"any idea who he is?"

Haden moves deftly through the crowd, making note of the many candidates that have gathered. He grabs a drink before making his way closure to the stage.

[sblock=OOC]Apologies for my tardiness.[/sblock]

OOC: 39 lashes with a wet noodle at sunrise

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads