JA's "The Prince's Own" Scotley/Henry Northantis Solo/RG

Scotley

Hero
Henry will seek out Lester, Kane and Cabot, put on his elegant timeless style nobles clothes and try to set up some accounts. If he is well received he'll even ask for a modest line of credit...

Scotley

Hero
"A pleasure to meet you sir. My aunt Baroness Walking recommended your establishment to me as I am new to the capital. I will be inducted to serve the royal family later this week and so I have relocated here. I need to establish a couple of modest local accounts, a household account for my servant to manage affairs while I am busy at the palace and a personal account to keep a few coins in should I have need of it."

Scotley

Hero
"If it is acceptable I'd like to open the household account with 100 gp and the personal account with 200 gp. I have some assets I am in the process of converting to cash and expect to add to both account a bit over the next two weeks. I'd also like to set up a draft if I can arrange it so that a portion of my stipend from the palace would go directly into my accounts each month."

J. Alexander

First Post
The banker pauses for a bit as if thinking and says finally "Indeed this can be done as you wish, do you wish to deposit it in cash or do you have a letter of credit or bankers cheque"

J. Alexander

First Post
Very well he says and begins to fill out a series of forms that you in turn sign. After about ten minutes of paperwork he smiles and says all done

Remove ads