JA's "The Prince's Own" Scotley/Henry Northantis Solo/RG

J. Alexander

First Post
Moving thru the vast hall henry finds his mark in a seating area populated by eldery women and the odd handsome young man. They are engaged in small talk over a massive silver tea set

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Guess I'm a bit late to the party. Sorry, a bunch of my subscribed threads mysteriously un-subscribed.

Henry will keep an eye out for the baroness. He will dance with the older women who seem interested and do his best.

Scotley

Hero
On his day off Henry will visit his servant Daniel and see how things are coming along getting the household established and what kind of profit he turned on the left over wine and spirits. He will put him to work gathering information as might be gossiped about among the servant classes of the capital and he is welcome to make side income as a scribe as for now Henry will have relatively little for him to do. He should keep his eye open for any interesting business prospects as well.

He will pen a letter to William Deerrun to see how he is doing and check on the status of the campaign desk and furniture that have been ordered.

He will also finish up the business of selling the horses on the second day off at the auction as planned, hopefully at a profit.

J. Alexander

First Post
Henry finds the small houshold coming together and indeed turns a modest profit of about 500 gold on the food stuffs . Deering redponds that all should be finished in two weeks.

Roll a d10 x 1000 thats your profit on the horses less a 10 percenr fee

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I thought I had responded to this post weeks ago. Sorry for the delay. 1d10=9 so 8100 gp profit.

Henry puts 1100 in the household account, have a 1000 sent to his father, pay off his outstanding debts, and puts the remainder (~6500) in his own account at Lester, Kane and Cabot.

Scotley

Hero
In the off time he has over the long weekend Henry will check in at the apartment and see how his servant is doing and what sort of rumors he's hearing.

He'll also try to make some contacts among the bards who frequent the palace.

Remove ads