JA's upcoming game - The Borderland Keep

Kaodi

Hero
I suppose if we are going to manage specific industries, I think Tetke's longterm goals are going to include the transmission of knowledge, so basically any industry that allows for manufacture of inexpensive and durable books. So cattle raising, woodcutting, paper mills (might require purchasing more land by the river), sheep herding or cotton growing if cloth is needed... Cattle-raising is probably the place to start, as they can be used to make both parchment/vellum and leather, as well as being a source of meat and dairy...

kinem

Adventurer
I'm eager to see the area map and see where Heinz' land is.

(The .xlsx file didn't work for me - all I see is whitespace with a few marked sites and a couple of cows. JA is aware of the problem and will be sending me a .xls file. Maybe it's because I don't have Windows 7. The city map is fine though, only the area map is not working.)

Rhun

First Post
I'm eager to see the area map and see where Heinz' land is.

(The .xlsx file didn't work for me - all I see is whitespace with a few marked sites and a couple of cows. JA is aware of the problem and will be sending me a .xls file. Maybe it's because I don't have Windows 7. The city map is fine though, only the area map is not working.)

I assume Heinz' land is the one marked "Klem." Ha ha. Seriously, though, that is the only thing I can find that is close to "Kinem." It is west-southwest of the city.

J. Alexander

First Post
Resent the map you should get it in a few

while you are waiting try going to like 200 / Ra that is where the city is centered

Working on the opening post now

Rhun

First Post
JA,

Will you please post a note here in the OOC thread when you are ready for us to begin posting In Character? I can't tell by your last IC post if you are ready of not.

kinem

Adventurer
JA, thanks for sending me the .xls file.

Unfortunately it didn't help. Also, IV is the last column I get on a spreadsheet, so there is no RA.

What might work is if you could save the file as a web page, make sure the area map is visible there, then send me that file.

Remove ads