Jemal's Anniversary Special IC

Wrahn

First Post
Rob rubs his hand across his forehead a couple of times, "Of course, if nothing else we will try to contain the destruction and get people out of harms way. Do you have a radio or something so we can communicate with you? Where is the monster?"

"S..." Rob hesitates to use Scotts name, "...,er, um, Armor, can you go ahead, see what is going on?"

He turns back to his phone, "We have a medium sized tentacle monster at (x), apparently it is growing and throwing cars. S... um Armor and I are going to go see if we can discourage it. If you guys can come back, we may need some help. Though if this is spawned from the minds of anime geeks the ladies might want to stay there. I am going to stay on the phone to keep communication open."

Rob mutters to himself, "I thought I might fight monster today, but I thought it was going to be a nice imaginary ones."

D'Raven

First Post
"Now that's just sexist!" David seems offended. "There are plenty of women that are deviants as well as men and there are also men that enjoy different pleasures." He shudders here. "One needs to be careful on the net. You look to deep and there are things that scare and scar. Rule 34 for the loss."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

D'Raven

First Post
"He's the one that brought up dirty minds. I just corrected the sexism." David shrugs.

Raivon

First Post
"Well this conversation is getting a little weird so how about we move things along and go deal with that issue?" Raivon's attempt to change the conversation.
"I am sure us girls can handle our selves," She added.
"A fight sounds like fun, I was starting to get a little crazy just sitting here." Alzoll said, turning to Raivon and giving a little smile.

Wrahn

First Post
"It's a Japanese thing, tentacle monsters tend to... you know what? Never mind. If you don't know I am not going to explain it to you. Hopefully that was just a joke." Rob says, a little flustered, "Just a little punch drunk I guess."

Jemal

Adventurer
"I'm pretty sure everybody got it, buddy, just some bad jokes flying. Anyways, will you guys get out of here already? Monster, car throwing, fight fight super time? Yeah? Go team."
Jim turns back to his terminal and then stops and calls over his shoulder.
"And Alzoll, if you let that beastie do nasty things to my lady, worse happens to you."

OOC: Will give another day or two to see if anybody else has specific preparations or things they wanna do/say/plan before I forward the story to Tentacle Time.

D'Raven

First Post
David throws an arm over Jemal's shoulder. "So question. What ya gonna do to 'em, Mr. Exposition?"
He's got a cocky grin, turning to the rest his grin falls. "And for every one else I'm only taken physical trauma. Mental scars are your own, so do watch your ass." His straight face cracks and he chuckles.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: I did say a day or two.. don't you know two days is like 5 days in Jim years? :p

The group exits the portal, bedecked in an odd assortment of blue armour and gothic clothing. Most of the group has no method of quick transportation, but Rob is able to convince the chief to get them a ride, and they pile into the back of a police van, which the chief himself drives, while Scott - being the only one fast enough to keep up (Faster, actually!)- flies overhead.

The trip only takes a few minutes, and they know they've arrived when the van's brakes squeal, the vehicle spinning to a quick stop, back pointed at the monster. Alzoll bursts out of the back door - a little too enthusiastically, sending the doors flying off the van - and they all leap out, ready for... well, probably not this!

Ahead of them, the 'tentacle monster' seems to have grown more since the report, and the arrayed geeks all see a great, recognizably horrible monster nearly 20 feet tall, barely a hundred feet ahead of them. People are STILL running and screaming, the monster chasing after them, right towards the group. There are a few police taking shots at it, but most of them are shaking too much to hit anything, regardless of size, and the few bullets that do find their mark seem to sink unnoticed into its hide.
[sblock=C. Jr]
Cthulhu+Detail.jpg
[/sblock]
OOC:
Yes, Rob also has flight 5, but I'm ruling that for now he doesn't know about his Dream of Flight and Pain - Feel free to take a Hero Point for the complication, Wrahn.

OK, Scotty gets a 'surprise' round against the beast (Feel free to take a full round, as your movement gets you there ahead of the van, so you can position yourself how you wish), and then everybody needs initiative. If you want to roll for yourself from now on, please use invisiblecastle, with your ENWorld forum name as the character name. (D'raven, Raivon, Wrahn, BBs, etc)
If you'd prefer me to roll for you, please post as such.
init (1d20=8) If your init is higher than 8, also feel free to post your first round of action (For Scott that means if your init is higher than 8 you basically get two full turns)

D'Raven

First Post
D'Raven stares out the doors for a moment then pulls out a d4 rolls it and then waits until four other people are out side then leaves activating deflection. He's mumbling under his breath the whole time. "...Does not try... Does not attempt..."

[sblock=OoC] http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4058155/ init22
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4058156/ d4 =4
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4058158 deflect 19 (+4 to Juan cause he's not maxed, +3 every one else)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads