D&D General JMISBEST's questions. Most of them about campaign ideas that either he or A GM he knows has and wants to know what people think

JMISBEST

Explorer
Out of boredom a few minutes ago I generated A Dnd Character and I ended up making the most powerful I've ever made. Take a look

When I rolled stats I got to roll 3D6 6 times, assign the results as I want then add +1 to every stat

I rolled 2 16s, 2 15's, 1 17 and 1 7, so including racial modifiers I went for A Cavalier with Strength 18, Constitution 17, Dexterity 17, Intelligence 16, Wisdom 16 and Charisma 8

I went for A Cavalier

For his 1D10+5 Health Points he ended up with 14

For his social status he ended up with Lower-Upper

He's the oldest son and heir of A Senior Baron ruling A Large Barony

The domain he will 1 day rule is as follows

The title is Senior Baron that rules A Large Barony

In it is A decent sized fortified Manor House, 1 village that has 167 people in it, 4 very large fishing communities that all have 50 people in them, 5 fairly large villages that all have 150 people in them, 10 very large farming communities that all have 50 people in them and 22 fairly large farms that all have 10 people on them

That gives it a of 1,971 citizens that consists of 1,837 civilians in the form of 1,133 Adults and 704 Children, 112 soldiers, 3 manor house staff I pay and 19 Advisors

It has 1 vegetable, 1 animal and 1 mineral Resource’s

Other stuff

1 22 Acre Orchard that earns him 550 Gold Denarri a month a month and every year it makes me 16x12 or 192 half pint bottles of good wine and 6x4 or 24 half pint bottles of fine wine

Animals

132 Chickens, 61 Sheep, 36 Goats, 34 Pigs and 22 Cows

And

I get 198 Gold Coins A Month from the chickens, 305 Gold Coins month from the sheep, 144 Gold Coins a month from the goats, 136 Gold Denarri a month from the pigs and 352 Gold Coins a month from the cows

Finances

Earnings

38,251 Gold Coins per month +10% or 42,077 Gold Coins per month

Costs

39,985 Gold Coins

Total profit

2,092 Gold Coins

Money in the domains treasury

A 1D100 roll of A 86 means the treasury holds 35 months worth of profits or 63,220 Gold Coins

Clerics

118 1st level, 59 2nd level, 38 3rd level, 14 4th level, 5 5th level, 3 6th level, 1 7th level and 1 8th level Clerics

Civilian Militia

These aren't professional soldiers, they're civilians that have volunteered to be given combat training so that they can defend their homes if needed

The civilian militia was created because my character knows that their aren't enough professional soldiers to defend everywhere at the same time and the civilian militia have been given extensive training in aggressive defence

This way on the occasions when the professional soldiers can't come to their aide quick enough the civilian militia can defend the area until the professional soldiers come to their aide

118 1st level, 33 2nd level, 20 3rd level, 8 4th level and 3 5th level Men At Arms

Garrison

In edition to The Clerics in The actual Garrison The Garrison also has access to The Clerics that serve the domain as a whole

The garrison

34 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 34 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 16 Medium Cavalry that all have both a Ranged Weapon and A Melee Weapon, 9 Heavy Cavalry that all have both a Ranged Weapon and A Melee Weapon, 9 1st level Clerics, 9 1st level Fighters and 1 3rd level Ranger

Manor House Staff

5% of the adult population of the domain serve as unskilled servants in the rulers Small Manor House

That means that my Manor House has 56.5 unskilled servants that are rounded up to 57 unskilled servants

Since commoners can volunteer to work for a popular lord but they don’t have to and I have done 4 exceptional deeds I rolled to see if my families popular enough to get extra workers and A 12 on 2D10 followed by A 9 on 1D12 means he has 4D2 unskilled Servants more then normal, which means I can have up to 65 unskilled servants

And

Rolls show that they are 30 general purpose, 9 cooks, 9 gardeners, 7 grooms for the horse’s, 3 entertainers, 3 scribes, 1 head of staff, 1 barber, 1 butler and 1 doorman

Also

Its just occurred to me that depending on your definition of unskilled my characters household servants could have quite a bit of training but not enough for them to meet the minimum level of training needed to count as semi-skilled servants

Its similiar to how in Harry Potter A Acceptable Grade in Potions means that you have a lot of training in Potions but only not enough to count as Semi Skilled, so your unfairly classed as unskilled

Moderate

1 Equerry/the guy that handles the horse’s

Greater

1 chamberlain/the guy that’s in charge of the servants

And

1 Herald/the guy in charge of identifying people, their family and their lineage based on the symbols and markings on things like their shield, armour and coat of arms

Advisors

Lesser

6 Rural Wardens/1st level Str 14 Men At Arms

4 Magistrates/1st level Str 16 Fighters

2 Urban Wardens/2nd level 17 Fighters

And

1 Bailiff/3rd level Dex 17 Thief

Moderate

1 Chaplain/A 5th level Wis 17/Int 13 Cleric

1 Steward

1 Sherrif/3rd level Dex 17 Thief

1 Tax Collector/2nd level Dex 18 Thief

And

1 Master of The Hunt/2nd level Ranger

Greater

1 Magistar whose A 10th level Int 18 Magic User that has 8 Spellbooks and 5 Spellscrolls that hold all 32 1st level, all 24 2nd level, 16 3rd level, 12 4th level, 6 5th level and 2 6th level Spells

Confidence level

Initial

150 +92 for my characters stats +77 for A 1D100 roll of A 77 or 319

So its Healthy 319

And

That means that every month all enemy spies, saboteurs and agents have A 50% chance of being caught, all bad events have A 10% chance of not happening and every month the income goes up by +10%

Current

Healthy 319

And

That means that every month all enemy spies, saboteurs and agents have A 50% chance of being caught, all bad events have A 10% chance of not happening and every month the income goes up by +10%

Remove ads