Join BATGNOME !!

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
Ah, Batgnome. It calls to mind the time our gnome thief aquired a cloak of the bat. The game turned rather silly after that point.

I'll happily join the BATGNOME crusade. I'll do it for the late Barry White, because the world neads more luv.

Last edited:

Emiricol

Well, yeah, but he wasn't always a puffin! Plus I forgot :)

EDIT: Okay, I think the new image says pretty much everything that needs to be said about our beloved Opus the Penguin (who is actually a Puffin!) Oh wow, I remember the strip now where binkley or milo holds up the pic of the penguin and the pic of the puffin, with the big arrows pointing at the noses :)

Long Live BATGNOME!

Last edited:

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
Yes, yes! Let our cause spread on little clockwork wings!

"And Lo! it came to pass that the sky became as dark as night with the multitude of dark forms upon it (and little red pointy things), and the ranters and the ravers did quake upon the sight, and were laid low by a rain of fake poo dropped down upon them from the heavens, and it was good."

Emiricol

BATGNOME shall one day prevail! One day soon! Our tireless efforts will one day make all Monte and Editions threads scroll off page 1.

Buahahahaha.

alsih2o

First Post
Umbran said:

To help all those folks now trying to find a picture of Batboy to photoshop - he's from the Weekly World News, not the Enquirer.

And Batboy has his own musical! I kid you not. It's actually pretty good :)

this is playing in memphis now to rave reviews.

and my apologies about my tabloid misleading incident :)

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
Hasn't a silly obsession with numbers causee too much grief on these boards now, my brother? Show your independence! Refuse to get pulled into their little game of editions; choose whatever member number you feel respects your personality and worth as a person!

Just be sure to add a ".5" to the end. You know, so it's official and all.

Remove ads