• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Join BATGNOME !!

Triumph

First Post
Baraendur said:
Apparently Dinkeldog is a member of B.A.T.G.N.O.M.E. as well. I wonder what number he is.
Are you referring to the thread he closed on account of Caliban's rude and personal attacks? I don't think that qualifies him as a member of BATGNOME, as he contributed to the bumping of the thread before that.

But that is neither here nor there, for I notice ANGCURU! Did you all know that he is the REASON I'm here to share Monte news with you? It's trUe!

His AWESOME contributions and continuous bumping in the "Monte Cook blunder thread" (after he professed his allegiance to BATGNOME I might add) turned my attention to this wonderful organization.

And Gnarlo: Batgnomes HO. I like that, kind of like Thundercats. If mOnTe CoOk were to release a 3.5 compliant sourCebook for Thundercats do you think Sean K ReynolDs would approve?

Do you agree that Sean's FR feats should have been credited in the new PHB?

:D ;) :p

Triumph

First Post
Angcuru said:
I sense a troll...

anyone got a vial of acid?
I think MoNtE coOk had some cool rules for acid, but they were slightly errata'd in 3.5. I don't think they gave credit to the playtesters who tried it out though. A darn shame, don't you agree my fellow bumper of Monte threads and BATGNOME double agent?

:D ;) :p

Darrin Drader

Explorer
If a descriptive term for winning were to defy logic, manners, and good hygene, it would surely become an oxymoron -- being both a winner and a loser.

Remove ads