JollyDoc's Age of Worms (Updated 11/30, Epilogue!)

JollyDoc

Explorer
recentcoin said:
Undead dragon thingys....WOOT

RC

Indeed. You will all understand, of course, why I don't want a single player to miss out on this exciting climax, both for the party's benefit...and mine... :]

I don't want to think about the party reaching Big D. without Faust. Or without anyone who can help for that matter.

Just think about the authors note of that module... ;)

JollyDoc

Explorer
Can you feel it in the air? Can you smell it? That musty aroma that is a combination of some large animal and rotted meat? It's growing stronger. The time draweth nigh...

Solarious

Explorer
In other words, it's time to greet the spider in his own parlor, said the DM to his players. We've all waited for this for much too long. :]

gfunk

First Post
Sunday Afternoon Update

Soooo . . .

We decided to play Saturday night this week and went into the wee hours of the morning. Needless to say, we met Dragotha and it was an epic battle w/ five PC's representing the League: Havoc, Faust, Mak, Grubber, and Hawk.

As we went into the battle we all had palpitations -- not just for us, for this was the culmination of months of play, but in fear of how it would look for the Story Hour.

And let me just say this . . .

YOU. WILL. NOT. BE. DISSAPOINTED.

'nuff zed.

JollyDoc

Explorer
Neverwinter Knight said:
Where was Grimm? You could have used him as bait, ah cannon fooder, I mean tank!

Grimm's player was unfortunately absent, but don't worry, I have a particularly evil way to write his...ineffectiveness...into the SH.

Remove ads