• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Age of Worms (Updated 11/30, Epilogue!)

Solarious

Explorer
I feel the pain the Leauge went through. It's almost like the Arena episode, but with the Leauge taking as many names as their names were taken! :] The obligitary suffering has been dealt: time to go for the the top worm! I wish you guys luck, because you seem like you're going to need it.

Wish

First Post
Well, that's one way to get rid of a vampire. Saves all the tedious coffin searching.

I also just LOVE the revenance/revivify trick.

I'm out of superlatives

I just don't know words to truely do justice to this awesome story hour. My own group is still stuck at the 'God in the Pool' and we're getting our @sses handed to us, royally. You guys are redefining powerplay. And I'm glad we all get to be a part of that through updates that keep improving with every new one. :)

JollyDoc

Explorer
I just want to thank all the readers for their wonderful feedback. I thouroughly enjoy bringing our group's exploits to life in the SH, and it's great to know that there are so many others who enjoy it as well. We're looking forward to the grand finale as much as the rest of you. You all will be able to see what the next chapter in our campaign world holds in store for us at about the same time that we do. Stay tuned, and keep your commentary coming!

war wizard

First Post
JollyDoc

this was by far one of your better efforts, I won't slobber over it to much lest you have start greasing your head to get through the door ;)

JollyDoc

Explorer
war wizard said:
JollyDoc

this was by far one of your better efforts, I won't slobber over it to much lest you have start greasing your head to get through the door ;)

And yet I count that among the highest praise :D

CrusadeDave

First Post
Hmmmmm

Okay, so after the Throwdown did Hawk and Havok level up? Did the rest of the party lose their Epicness? or something inbetween?

For the record, although the writing and characterization is amazing, I'm always drawn back here to see exactly how your players powergame their characters in new and creative ways.

I suppose there's a reason y'all have won the open 2 out of three years. :)

-Wondering what kind of an Epic Feat the Warlock takes....

JollyDoc

Explorer
CrusadeDave said:
Okay, so after the Throwdown did Hawk and Havok level up? Did the rest of the party lose their Epicness? or something inbetween?

For the record, although the writing and characterization is amazing, I'm always drawn back here to see exactly how your players powergame their characters in new and creative ways.

I suppose there's a reason y'all have won the open 2 out of three years. :)

-Wondering what kind of an Epic Feat the Warlock takes....

Leveling up remains to be see. I haven't awarded xp yet. The others lost no levels since they weren't Raised. They were Revananced, then Revivifyed...clever little loophole to be exploited.

Thanks for your kind words. I too am repeatedly amazed at the tactics these guys manage to pull out of their as....er...hats. I'm chomping at the bit to get to the grand finale of this game. I can't wait to see how it turns out as much as the rest of you!!

JollyDoc

Explorer
Just a brief update: Looks like the gang is getting together this coming Saturday for a marathon session of AoW. With any luck, we'll finish the campaign, one way or another. Stay tuned!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads