JollyDoc's Shackled City: FINAL POST [Updated 11/2!!]

Wow, certainly not as satisfying as we had all hoped - but providing interesting options for the future. Too bad Cronus couldn't join the fray. He could really have made a difference.

Only Rusty seems to have lost his life. Can he encorporate his Revenant status into his character? What's Mystra say to that? Did he become evil?

Looking forward to your epilogue!

gfunk

First Post
Neverwinter Knight said:
I've started to reread some of the earlier episodes. Are you going to make a PDF files like with CotSQ?

(Please do ;) )

Well, if there is enough demand, I just might. However, it'll be more difficult as I did not write the bulk of the SH (Jollydoc was the primary author with several segments written by Joachim as well).

Joachim

First Post
gfunk said:
Well, if there is enough demand, I just might. However, it'll be more difficult as I did not write the bulk of the SH (Jollydoc was the primary author with several segments written by Joachim as well).

Most of my entries were deleted when I had to format my hard drive (I damn spyware straight to Hell), but you could just copy/paste the text. It would be tedious, no doubt, especially considering the number of entries we are talking about.

JollyDoc

Explorer
gfunk said:

I actually have all of my entries saved on my hard drive...allllllll the way back to the beginning with Pez.

LordVyreth

First Post
I'm hoping the epilogue includes the party ignoring Entropy's last point, finding a safe spot, hacking Reve-Rusty to tiny bits, and then true resurrecting him.

gfunk

First Post
LordVyreth said:
I'm hoping the epilogue includes the party ignoring Entropy's last point, finding a safe spot, hacking Reve-Rusty to tiny bits, and then true resurrecting him.

:D LordVyreth are you sure that your sig is not an alt for one of our players? Your wish is eerily prescient . . .

Anway, epilogue will be up on Saturday. I'm looking forward to posting it -- should be chock full of tasty bits.

Solarious

Explorer
You know, I was sorta hoping that Adimarchus would go down in a blaze of glory and flames, taking down at least half the party with him. Oh well, they've made a major enemy, and much suffering ensues. :]

In other news, Adimarchus is back and is ready to wage terrible war on Graz'zt! Screaming was heard all over the Abbys as demons suffered horrificly due to his return to power and madness. :]

Remove ads