• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Judge Dredd d20 Preview

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Salutations,

I wasn't sure if I was interested in the game until I saw the preview and it brings back some fond comic memories.

I wonder what kind of long term support the game will see.

And where is the double-whammy?!

Ahh, oh well, I will just have to deal it. It looks good so far from the tiny sniplet.

FD

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Hi guys,

The Judge Dredd game will be supported for an absolute minimum of 12 months, during which time we will also introduce other games based on the 2000 AD licence. First up is Slaine, though there have been mutteringsof Strontium Dogs and Nemesis. . .

As for Double Whammy. . . *Shudder*

We are remaining true to the comics and the next two films - not necessarily the first film .. .

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Mongoose_Matt said:
We are remaining true to the comics and the next two films - not necessarily the first film .. .

Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!!

Maybe US folks identify Dredd with Stallone, but for me, having grown up reading Dredd comics, the film was really bad (YMMV, of course). Thanks for basing your game in the comics!

And the two other films?
Can you pass me the dark, cutter?
(sorry, my Planescape self often takes control, I mean "can you tell me something more?")

Remove ads