(Judge) Judges gather here, please...

Knight Otu

First Post
Your first idea would certainly be the first type of story arc - there's a way to bring the crusade to a winning situation, directly or indirectly. It should also be easily possible to bring a crusade to Enworld.

The second idea - it's the second type of story arc I mentioned, as it would not necessarily come to an end. But it is harder to incorporate into Enworld - where would we place that new continent on the disc that is Enworld? I seem to remember a discussion about world islands floating through space - maybe one gets semi-permanently anchored to Enworld? Or a meeting with a second (smaller?) world elephant?

Manzanita

First Post
They're just ideas. I would think we should toss around a few and settle on a couple that a number of people are excited about. I definitely think it's a good idea to have some big story arcs going on. And we want ones that multiple DMs are interested in.

Actually I think this should be covered in the general discussion. If people have story arc ideas that should remain 'private' they could be emailed to the judges.

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
Umm, excuse me... I'm sorry to interrupt but who do we talk to for minor questions that proply wouldn't require proposals?
like the three in genral discusstion

Familiar- Tropical Bird(raven stats) (mine)
Familiar- Can he have a monkey? (someone else's)
Money- given freely between characthers anything wrong with it? (rystil's)

Knight Otu

First Post
I'll ask Brother Shatterstone to sticky this thread. I've updated the proposal list, by the way (and need to do so again immediately).

LF - The first two are minor enough to be allowed (maybe later packaged with more familiar stuff into a bigger proposal, but not necessarily). The third is allowed, as long as it does not reach another character of the giving player.

Remove ads