Judgement Day: EVIL (Good stay out)

Rkhet

First Post
Alosat Shapechanges into a Force Dragon and will use the Run action to fly towards the three in the AMF, covering 1000 ft in a single round. His next action depends on what he sees (normal sight only).

Albedo

First Post
I'm sad to say this, but I gotta postpone this fight. I'm going away on a trip today, and my internet access isn't gonna be great so I'm not gonna be able to DM this very well or very quickly until I get back. Sorry for the inconvenience, its just for a couple of days (I hope).

Pyrex

First Post
OOC: Another question about the cloud. When I approach within 5' laterally, it appears, when I move 10' above it does it dissappear again?

Albedo

First Post
Yes Pyrex, the cloud becomes invisible after you move further than 5' away from it. Now, I'm glad to say that I am home again, so I can return to doing this combat soon (tommorow hopefully). If you got any more questions about whats going on before I restart, ask them now.

Pyrex

First Post
Ah, good, then I'll do some scouting from above the upper bound of the cloud trying to get a feel for the lay of the land in and around Maleign.

Which will probably take longer than the small number of rounds the upcoming combat is likely to take.

Especially given that I'm probably ahead of them a bit anyway...

Edit: I'll also cast Summon Monster IX to summon d3 Vrocks and send them down into the column of insta-clouds. I'm guessing I won't see the clouds form around them, but when they report back in a few rounds they'll tell me the clouds formed up around them.

Last edited:

Remove ads