• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[July] What have you been playing this month?

Welverin

First Post
It may be late this month, but there's no need to worry.

I finally finished playing tLoZ Oracle of Seasons, got a little PT in on THPS4, BtVS: Chaos Bleeds (not as fun as the first game), CvS2, and DoA3. I think that's it.

Not sure what I'll attempt to focus on next.

Arnwyn

First Post
I have so little time nowadays, I'm still slogging through Final Fantasy 8 for the PS1 - and I bought it way back when right on its release date (yes, I'm serious). I'm trying to get through all my reading first before I sit down and start playing my ever-expanding collection of games. *sigh*

Mrs. arnwyn and I, though, are fighting our way through the cooperative mode in Rogue Squadron III for the GCN when we have free time together. We're a good clip in.

mojo1701

First Post
Gonna try and get some multiplayer games of Four Swords Adventures going, as well as finishing up TimeSplitters2.

I also went back to WindWaker, and am jumping between that and TS2, all for cube. Probably gonna rent a game. Thinking Jedi Outcast for cube, to finish off all the star wars games out for cube.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I recently got D&D Heroes, for the Xbox. For $20, it's a pretty fun game. Basically a D&D version of Gauntlet, pretty much like Dark Alliance, but not quite as good (though with much better graphics).

Also interesting , is that Lidda (the iconic Halfling Rogue) makes a cameo appearance in it. Except she's human sized.

Zelgadas

First Post
I've been playing a lot of Thief: Deadly Shadows recently, and I love the game. Yesterday, I also got Max Payne 2 for my birthday, so that will probably also occupy some time.

EricNoah

Adventurer
City of Heroes, though I may have overdosed on it -- it's starting to get that feeling of "chore" vs. pleasure all of the sudden...

Asmo

First Post
I´m playing NWN: Hordes of the Underdark for the third time. Fantastic game, reminds me of the good ol´times when Baldurs Gate ruled supreme.

Asmo

dave_o

Explorer
I've been making futile attempts at trying to find good persistant world servers for NWN without any expansion packs, so I guess I'll break down and buy those. I also played through Fallout 2 again -- probably one of the best games EVAR. It was mostly for ideas concerning this "Fallout d20" soup in my head: I'll probably be using the Gamma World rules for it.

Right now, though, I've started a new game of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Yay! :D

Welverin

First Post
mojo1701 said:
Gonna try and get some multiplayer games of Four Swords Adventures going

I'd like to do that myself, but not only do I not have the game yet, I only know one other person with a GBA (though one of his relatives has one).

Probably gonna rent a game. Thinking Jedi Outcast for cube, to finish off all the star wars games out for cube.

Good game, I'd suggest Jedi Academy as well if you ever get the opportunity to play it.

Remove ads