Justice League (spoilers)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
thats happened in like like 3 maybe 4 Marvel movies (the 2 Avengers, Iron Man 3), the rest (theres 17) have been 'Brute' fights, until subverted by Dr Strange and Thor 3

Yeah, maybe. A couple more than that, I think? Iron Man 1 had a bunch of robot suits, I think? Or was that IM2? Guardians of the Galaxy had waves of invaders coming from the sky. I can't really remember them all, but it's a noticeable chunk.

Well, I just got back from seeing it. I enjoyed it more than suicide squad. I didn't mind the end fight. then again I honestly do not recall outside of the series finale of the JLU cartoon (and the episode with Amazo's retrun) in which it was a different ending than attack attack attack at least regarding D.C stuff.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, I just got back from seeing it. I enjoyed it more than suicide squad. I didn't mind the end fight. then again I honestly do not recall outside of the series finale of the JLU cartoon (and the episode with Amazo's retrun) in which it was a different ending than attack attack attack at least regarding D.C stuff.

Superman. Superman Returns. Neither featured even a single punch. Just lifting rocks.

well...we could have this as an ending to a superhero movie super.jpg

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Yeah, maybe. A couple more than that, I think? Iron Man 1 had a bunch of robot suits, I think? Or was that IM2? Guardians of the Galaxy had waves of invaders coming from the sky. I can't really remember them all, but it's a noticeable chunk.

Okay after a quick review it does look like there is a lot of flying action so I can see where the impression of invaders from the sky would come from.

1 Iron Man (2008) - Boss Fight v Ironmonger
2 The Incredible Hulk (2008) - Boss fight v Abomination (Banner does fall from the sky)
3 Iron Man 2 (2010) - Armoured Drones attack from the Sky
4 Thor (2011) - Boss fight v Destroyer Armour
5 Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) - Boss Fight v Red Skull (Plane Crashes in Arctic)
6 Marvel's The Avengers (2012) - Aliens attack from the Sky
7 Iron Man 3 (2013) - Iron Man suits attack from the sky
8 Thor: The Dark World (2013) - Elf Ships attack from Portals in the Sky
9 Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Boss Fight v Winter Soldier while Helicarriers fall from the sky
10 Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)- Boss Fight v Ronan
11 Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) - lots of robots attack from the sky
12 Ant-Man (2015) - Boss Fight v Yellow Jacket
13 Captain America: Civil War (2016) - Boss Fight + Heroes fight including flyers in the sky)
14 Doctor Strange (2016) - Boss Fight
15 Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) - Boss Fight v Dad
16 Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) - Boss fight v Vulture (flying)
17 Thor: Ragnarok (2017) - Boss fight v Hela

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yes, after a lot of enemy space fighters attack from above (& are driven back/destroyed by lots of good-guy space fighters).

Yeah, GotG was the one where I really really noticed it. It was the most obvious example of it since Avengers.

Ryujin

Legend

Remove ads